Shape your Career with Citi in Poland
Citi Solutions Centre Poland has locations in both Warsaw (HQ) and Olsztyn. We opened in 2005 with just 57 employees; today we are a diverse team of over 5000 serving 96 countries from all continents. We work across the full spectrum of Citi business areas, including Anti-Money Laundering, Markets & Securities Services, Private Bank Operations, Technology, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Internal Audit, and more.
Our company has received the Top Employer award for nine consecutive years in Poland. In 2019 we were recognized as being among diversity leaders in the country, and named Top US Financial Services Investor in CEE together with CSC Hungary. We cooperate with top Polish universities and act as a valuable partner contributing to the development of the shared service sector.
Employees in Poland can choose to live and work in one of our two locations. Warsaw is a vibrant, multicultural city particularly attractive to our 80% millennial workforce. Olsztyn is a more peaceful, family-friendly city, surrounded by lakes and nature. In both locations you can build a fulfilling career and enjoy a good work/life balance.
What it Takes to Succeed
We pride ourselves on providing a superior and seamless client experience. It takes a special kind of person to deliver on these high standards – and we count on our customer service professionals to do just that. You will work alongside knowledgeable, motivated, and friendly people, and you will find first-rate training and development opportunities in abundance. This means increased exposure to influential leaders, and to local as well as global career growth opportunities. With a desire to succeed and an aptitude for providing an excellent customer experience, there is no end to the opportunities that could present themselves at Citi.
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
Our employees took the lead on choosing equipment for our relaxation spaces, as well as the names of conference rooms in our HQ. That is why we now hold meetings in “Winterfell”, “Narnia”, “Rohan” or “Gotham City”. In a special area called the Sky Office, colleagues can not only relax, eat dinner, and play table tennis, but also use the area for training, social dialogue, and business forums. You’ll also find a cafe and restaurant, parking facilities and bike racks at all our sites, and a medical centre in our HQ in Warsaw.
“We are multicultural! At our organization, one in ten employees comes from abroad, and the support we receive from the company allows us to quickly adapt to the new place. There are friends from all over the world, different perspectives and an abundance of languages and cultures – all just a few of the advantages of working at Citi!”Maria, Customer Service Analyst
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, and our inclusive culture has additionally been recognized and rewarded by LGBT+ communities all over the world. Employees in Poland actively participate in seven employee Affinity Network Chapters: Women’s Network, Women in Technology Network, Families Matter Network, Pride Network, Disability Network, Multicultural Network, and Green Team.
Not all groups are represented at every location.
“I am proud that I work in a company that takes a great responsibility for the environment, society and local communities. Every year we have a great opportunity to join Citi Global Community Day and engage in projects to help those in need. Together we build, renovate, clean, educate and donate blood. We invite our colleagues, acquaintances, neighbors, family and friends to work on the unique ideas and contribute to the society. What I like the most is that we put a strong focus on education by organizing mentoring sessions and trainings where we can share our knowledge and inspire others. ”Anidoll, AML
“I joined Citi in Warsaw 8 years ago when I moved to Poland. My career started as an Analyst in the Anti-Money Laundering function and I progressed to work as a Compliance Officer in the Independent Compliance Risk Management team for the Citi Solutions Center Poland site. I am now working in the Sanctions Compliance unit which works around the clock to detect and deter the movement of money through Citi that could have an undisclosed sanctions nexus. I was also previously involved in setting up the Citi Poland Toastmasters Club and am currently one of the Co-Chairs of the Citi Poland Multicultural Network.”Jack, Sanctions Compliance Officer
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
Private Medical Care & Life Insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Citi Friends - Special discounts for employees, family and friends!
- Webhosting Administrator Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- VP, Valuation Control Global Process Owner – Business Analyst Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Vice President - Sanctions Operational Controls Manager London, England, United Kingdom, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland, Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Valuation Control Analyst – Securities Hub project Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- TTS EMEA Senior Auditor London, England, United Kingdom, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland, , Poland 02/05/2021
- TTS EMEA Audit Manager London, England, United Kingdom, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland, Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- TTS EMEA Audit Manager London, England, United Kingdom, Dublin, Leinster, Ireland, , Poland 02/05/2021
- Treasury Risk Senior Analyst - Regional Coverage Team Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 03/02/2021
- Treasury Risk Manager - Regional Coverage Lead Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 03/02/2021
- Treasury Control Senior Analyst Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 03/01/2021
- Transaction Control Expert Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Transaction Capture Specialist Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 03/01/2021
- Transaction Capture Analyst Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 03/03/2021
- Transaction Capture Analyst Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/18/2021
- Training Instructional Designer (AVP) Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Trade Processing Analyst (evening shifts) Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- TIBCO Middleware Specialist Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- The Digital Channels and Data - Data Governance Officer (DCD DGO) Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/17/2021
- Testing Process Coordinator (maternity cover) Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/25/2021
- Test Automation Engineer (Selenium, Java) Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Test Automation Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 03/04/2021
- Technical Writer - Risk Platform Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Tax Process Analyst Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Summer Internship Program in Technology and Data Analysis 2021 Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Summer Internship Program - Financial Services & Supporting Functions in Olsztyn 2021 Olsztyn, Warmia-Masuria, Poland 02/05/2021
- Summer Internship Program - Banking & Support Functions 2021 Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/05/2021
- Summer Internship in Process Automation, Data Analysis or Model Development Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/08/2021
- Summer Internship in Corporate Functions (Legal and Marketing) Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/08/2021
- Summer Internship in Corporate Banking Warsaw, Mazovia, Poland 02/08/2021
- Staż w Citi Handlowy w Olsztynie Olsztyn, Warmia-Masuria, Poland 02/05/2021