Shape your Career with Citi in
Citi Dallas/Irving is home to two main campuses in Irving situated just 20 minutes from downtown Dallas, where Citi also has office space, and 30 minutes from Fort Worth. This cultural melting pot offers enjoyable benefits such as affordable living in safe communities and large entertainment and sporting venues.
Home to more than 7,500 employees who have a deep sense of Texas and Citi pride, our best in class workforce has seen recent growth in Digital, Compliance, Audit and Risk – and we’re proud to say that Citi’s Mobile App was developed in Dallas. This is the type of exciting and meaningful work you will enjoy if you join our team.
What it Takes to Succeed
We pride ourselves on providing a superior and seamless client experience, and it takes a special set of skills to deliver on these high standards. You will work alongside knowledgeable, motivated, and friendly people, and you will find first-rate training and development opportunities in abundance. This means increased exposure to influential leaders and to local as well as global career growth opportunities. With a desire to succeed and an aptitude for providing an excellent customer experience, there's no end to the opportunities that could present themselves at Citi.
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
Citi Dallas Employees have access to a number of resources, spaces, and amenities. There are many collaborative workspaces throughout the two campuses, and Citi Works, a flexible and agile environment that is activity-based and focuses on unassigned seating, is available on some floors. A Starbucks cafe, convenience store, and game room are available for snacks, refreshments, and for employees to enjoy time with their colleagues. In addition, there is an onsite health clinic and state-of-the-art fitness center that offer a range of services, classes, and activities to keep you refreshed throughout the workday.
"Through the immensely valuable relationships I have formed at Citi, I have attained knowledge in technology, finance, and management while being given opportunities for both lateral and vertical career movement. The amount of responsibility I have been given is both challenging and exciting and I can’t wait to grow even more!"Duy, VP, IT Business Unit Lead Analyst
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBT+ communities all over the world. We believe we are all accountable and responsible for promoting inclusion, and we foster a culture that celebrates the broad-ranging demographics of our employees. Our Dallas campus is home to eight employee Affinity Network Chapters: Asian Heritage, Black Heritage, Pride, Citi Women, Parents, Citi Salutes, Generations and Hispanic/Latino Heritage. These Chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees.
Not all groups are represented at every location.
"The culture that exists within Citi is one of the primary reasons that so many employees are able to establish long term careers here. There are so many opportunities across operational business segments, technology and control functions. Citi also values work-life balance and provides opportunities for employees to give back to the community."Shellie, Director, Chief Auditor, Internal Audit
"Citi is a great place to learn and grow, and it gives me an opportunity to work on the latest technologies and challenge myself every day. Also, mentorship from senior leaders and team bonding opportunities are added perks."Pooja, AVP, Technology Leadership Program Analyst
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
A valuable part of working at Citi. Coverage varies by country.
Tuition Assistance/ Reimbursement
The Tuition Reimbursement Program gives employees the chance to integrate their formal education with their future Citi career plans.
Plan for retirement, achieve your savings goals.
Paid Time Off
Generous paid time off package begins on day one of your employment with Citi.
- Infrastructure Delivery Project Manager - Individual Contributor - Vice President Irving, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- AVP-Advanced Network Operations Technician - C12 Irving, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- VP, Finance Acctg Lead Analyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- Talend L3 Lead/ Admin Irving, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- IAM Project Manager - Assistant Vice President Irving, Texas, United States, Tampa, Florida, United States, Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, San Antonio, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- Compliance AML Execution Analyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- Digital S/W Eng Lead Analyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- Apps Dev Intermed Prgmr Anlyst Irving, Texas, United States, Jacksonville, Florida, United States 07/11/2020
- Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/11/2020
- DBaaS Cloud SRE - VP Irving, Texas, United States 07/10/2020
- Compliance AML Execution Analyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/10/2020
- Global Functional Technology Head of Architecture - C15 - R2029799 Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, Irving, Texas, United States 07/10/2020
- Officer, Implementation & Solutions Intmd. Analyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/09/2020
- Audit Manager, GCB - US Consumer Irving, Texas, United States 07/09/2020
- Business Analytics Lead Analyst Irving, Texas, United States, Elk Grove Village, Illinois, United States 07/09/2020
- Senior Audit Manager - Consumer Irving, Texas, United States, Tampa, Florida, United States 07/09/2020
- Audit Manager - US Consumer Banking Irving, Texas, United States, Tampa, Florida, United States 07/09/2020
- Public Cloud IaaS – Engineering Manager - SVP Irving, Texas, United States, Maryland, United States, District of Columbia, United States, Virginia, United States 07/09/2020
- Digital Software Engineering Sr. Manager Irving, Texas, United States 07/09/2020
- Info Sec Prof Senior Analyst, AVP Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States, Irving, Texas, United States, New Castle, Delaware, United States 07/09/2020
- AVP, Implementation & Solutions Sr. Analyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/09/2020
- Infrastructure Sr Manager - VP Irving, Texas, United States 07/08/2020
- Architecture Sr Lead Analyst Irving, Texas, United States, Jacksonville, Florida, United States 07/08/2020
- Solution Architect - C13 - Tampa - R2027901 Irving, Texas, United States, Tampa, Florida, United States 07/08/2020
- Sr Lead Microservices Java Developer - Irving –C13 R2029137 Irving, Texas, United States 07/07/2020
- CSIS Cyber Investigator Irving, Texas, United States, Tampa, Florida, United States, New York, New York, United States 07/07/2020
- VP-Infrastructure Tech Lead Analyst Irving, Texas, United States 07/07/2020
- Senior Java Developer (C12/AVP) Irving, TX (R2025701) Irving, Texas, United States 07/07/2020
- Sr Program Manager, VP Irving, Texas, United States 07/07/2020
- Sr. Technical Program Manager Irving, Texas, United States 07/07/2020
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.