Shape your Career with Citi in Tampa, Florida
Tampa is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Florida. With average temperatures rarely falling below 50 degrees Fahrenheit and peaking at around 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and never less than 10 hours of daylight even in winter, Florida really lives up to its nickname as the Sunshine State. In addition to the attractive climate, people come to Tampa for its diverse culture, family-friendly outdoor spaces, and plentiful job opportunities.
Citi Tampa is home to about 8,400 employees. As a Citi Office with more than 25 different businesses operating on-site, Tampa provides an opportunity for employees to be internally mobile and advance their career through horizontal and vertical paths. Join us at Citi Tampa and discover what progress you can make.
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life. Individual benefits may vary. Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBTQ+ communities all over the world. Tampa has a very diverse culture with more than 100 languages spoken across the site. Our Tampa campus is home to ten employee Affinity Network Chapters: Asian Heritage, Black Heritage, Citi Salutes, Citi Women, Families Matter, Generations, Green Team, Hispanic/Latino Heritage, Pride, and Women’s Leadership Council.
These Chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees. Not all groups are represented at every location. Visit our Global Diversity and Inclusion page to learn more.
Get inspired and hear what employees who elevated their careers have to say about working at Citi Tampa.
“I feel very fortunate to work for a firm like Citi, as the possibilities for career growth and exposure are limitless.”
“As a US Army Veteran and Co-Chair of the Citi Salutes Diversity network, I enjoy being part of the impact we have on both veteran employees and veterans in the community.”
“The global impact that employees can have from Tampa at Citi attracted me as a college student and is the reason I’ve stayed as a professional for over five years.”
“Citi is committed to positively impacting the world around us through Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, which I see firsthand as a Co-Chair of Tampa’s Black Heritage Network.”
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
Citi Tampa employees can enjoy lake views, a full-service, on-site café, and peaceful outdoor areas and walking paths where they can share some quality time with their colleagues. The Tampa site also offers a health center and child-care facility, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, with its workout classes and a wide variety of equipment to suit everyone’s needs.
At Citi, we provide employees with a paid day off once a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice. During the COVID pandemic in 2020, 854 Tampa Citi employees volunteered more than 6,600 hours at events like local park clean ups, mentoring, and packing meals for those in need.Search Jobs in Tampa
- NAM ICG Operations, Fulltime Analyst - Tampa (North America - 2022) Tampa, Florida, United States 04/13/2021
- Data Quality Programme - Business Process Owner - SVP Tampa, Florida, United States 07/27/2021
- Data Quality Programme - Business Process Owner - SVP Multiple Locations 07/27/2021
- Trust BR Senior Officer - Fiduciary Investment Oversight Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- VP, Senior ETL Lead - Tampa/Irving - C13 (R2188820) Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Sanctions O&T Project Lead - AVP Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Senior Core Java Developer - Security Services Technology - Vice President (Open) Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- UI -Lead Chairtanya Yelisetty Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Finance Acctg Sr. Group Manager -C15 Multiple Locations 10/01/2021
- Data Services Senior Analyst - C12 Multiple Locations 09/17/2021
- Senior BPM Middleware Engineer Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Senior Tableau Developer, AVP (Tampa, FL) Tampa, Florida, United States 07/27/2021
- VP, Treasury Data Management Lead Analyst Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- AVP, Treasury Data Management Sr. Analyst Multiple Locations 07/27/2021
- ICG Technology Risk & Control Sr Analyst - Asst Vice President Tampa, Florida, United States 07/27/2021
- Senior API Management Engineer (VP) Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- ICG Technology Control Sr Analyst - Asst Vice President Tampa, Florida, United States 07/27/2021
- VP-API Management Team Lead Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Compliance Business Analyst, VP - Tech & Data Multiple Locations 07/27/2021
- Data Services (DSL / Solution Lead) AVP-3 Multiple Locations 04/11/2022
- Global Analytics Group Manager-Senior Vice President Tampa, Florida, United States 12/02/2021
- Vice President - Lead Vulnerability Intelligence Analyst Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Recruiting Senior Manager-Operations Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- AVP - CARDS Regional Operations Analyst Tampa, Florida, United States 11/22/2021
- Data Services (DSL / Solution Lead) AVP-3 Multiple Locations 11/20/2021
- 19012162 - Senior QA Analyst Multiple Locations 11/16/2021
- Senior Counsel, Treasury & Trade Solutions - LATAM Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Risk Management Analysts Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- Quality Assurance - Audit Director (Risk, Treasury, Finance) Multiple Locations 03/24/2022
- AVP / Operational Risk Sr Analyst (Third Party Risk Management) Multiple Locations 11/09/2021
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs