We are Citi
Shape your Career with Citi in Tampa, Florida
Tampa is located on the Gulf of Mexico in Florida. With average temperatures rarely falling below 50 degrees Fahrenheit and peaking at around 90 degrees Fahrenheit, and never less than 10 hours of daylight even in winter, Florida really lives up to its nickname as the Sunshine State. In addition to the attractive climate, people come to Tampa for its diverse culture, family-friendly outdoor spaces, and plentiful job opportunities.
Citi Tampa is home to about 8,400 employees. As a Citi Office with more than 25 different businesses operating on-site, Tampa provides an opportunity for employees to be internally mobile and advance their career through horizontal and vertical paths. Join us at Citi Tampa and discover what progress you can make.
- Risk CDO Reference Data Management (EPT) Adoption Analyst- VP (Hybrid) Tampa, Florida, United States 08/30/2023
- Project Manager Strategy Program Communications– Reference Data Management (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- CyberArk Endpoint Privilege Management (EPM) Security Engineer - C13 - VP - Hybrid Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- Counsel I, Product - Capital Markets (Hybrid) Tampa, Florida, United States 09/29/2023
- Change Management Lead-Vice President-HYBRID Tampa, Florida, United States 09/29/2023
- BI/Tableau Engineer/Architect C13 – Irving, Tx or Tampa, FL(Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- Apps Support Tech Lead Analyst (Oracle) -VP-C13 (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- AML/KYC Project Senior Business Analyst-1 Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- VP, Employee Relations Investigator Lead (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- Senior Audit Manager - Consumer Compliance -HYBRID Multiple Locations 09/08/2023
- Loan Ops Loan IQ Readiness Manager - VP (TX/Tampa) (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- ICM Counterparty Exposure Product Development, VP (hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- CSIS Business Risk and Control Sr Analyst (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- AVP - Senior Auditor - Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) (HYBRID) Multiple Locations 09/29/2023
- VP, Liquidity Risk Manager (Hybrid) Tampa, Florida, United States 09/28/2023
- VP - Audit Manager - Citi Global Wealth - Hybrid Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- SVP O&T Data Modeling Senior Analyst Tampa, Florida, United States 09/29/2023
- SVP - Senior Audit Manager - Global Wealth Fiduciary and Investment - Hybrid Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- Program Management Advisory & Execution SVP (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- Program Management Advisory & Execution Senior Analyst (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- Java Apps Developer - Prime Brokerage Technology, HYBRID Tampa, Florida, United States 09/26/2023
- Issue Management Technology Requirements and Integration Director Tampa, Florida, United States 09/28/2023
- AVP - Senior Auditor - Technology - Cyber & Infrastructure IA (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- AVP - Senior Auditor - Technology - Cyber & Infrastructure IA - Hybrid Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- AVP - Senior Auditor - IA Technology - Hybrid Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- VP, Enterprise Risk Business Specialist Tampa, Florida, United States 09/28/2023
- Finance Transformation Office- Risk and Control Manager - C14 SVP (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- COO Transformation Advisory Program Director (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 09/28/2023
- AVP- Custody Product Developer, Settlements (Hybrid) Tampa, Florida, United States 09/28/2023
- VP / Global Payroll Process Lead Tampa, Florida, United States 09/28/2023
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life. Individual benefits may vary. Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBTQ+ communities all over the world. Tampa has a very diverse culture with more than 100 languages spoken across the site. Our Tampa campus is home to ten employee Affinity Network Chapters: Asian Heritage, Black Heritage, Citi Salutes, Citi Women, Families Matter, Generations, Green Team, Hispanic/Latino Heritage, Pride, and Women’s Leadership Council.
These Chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees. Not all groups are represented at every location. Visit our Global Diversity and Inclusion page to learn more.
Get inspired and hear what employees who elevated their careers have to say about working at Citi Tampa.
“I feel very fortunate to work for a firm like Citi, as the possibilities for career growth and exposure are limitless.”
“As a US Army Veteran and Co-Chair of the Citi Salutes Diversity network, I enjoy being part of the impact we have on both veteran employees and veterans in the community.”
“The global impact that employees can have from Tampa at Citi attracted me as a college student and is the reason I’ve stayed as a professional for over five years.”
“Citi is committed to positively impacting the world around us through Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, which I see firsthand as a Co-Chair of Tampa’s Black Heritage Network.”
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
Citi Tampa employees can enjoy lake views, a full-service, on-site café, and peaceful outdoor areas and walking paths where they can share some quality time with their colleagues. The Tampa site also offers a health center and child-care facility, as well as a state-of-the-art fitness center, with its workout classes and a wide variety of equipment to suit everyone’s needs.
At Citi, we provide employees with a paid day off once a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice. During the COVID pandemic in 2020, 854 Tampa Citi employees volunteered more than 6,600 hours at events like local park clean ups, mentoring, and packing meals for those in need.Search Jobs in Tampa
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs