Shape your Career with Citi in Jacksonville, Florida
Welcome to the Sunshine State, where palm trees, oranges, and professional careers thrive. The surf is good and the golfing is world-class. Jacksonville has been recognized as one of the best “Cities Growing in Professional, Scientific and Technical Services” by Forbes. Citi employees living here enjoy such benefits as no taxes on individual income, a moderate cost of living, and excellent recreational opportunities. So it’s no wonder that nearly 4,000 people have chosen to call Jacksonville home, and build their career at our Citi campus.
- AML Transaction Monitoring & CTR Lead Business Analyst Multiple Locations 12/01/2023
- Loan IQ Operations Readiness Manager - VP (DELAWARE, JAX, FL) (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/30/2023
- Citi Global Wealth Investments Business Risk Control Analyst Multiple Locations 11/30/2023
- SVP Global Booking Senior Quality Assurance Lead Analyst (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/29/2023
- Service & Sales Sr. Supervisor - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/29/2023
- Data Modeling Lead – Firmwide Master & Reference Data - SVP (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/28/2023
- Operation Risk Sr. Analyst - Monitoring C-12 - AVP - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/28/2023
- Fraud Risk Senior Analyst - Internal Fraud Multiple Locations 11/28/2023
- Applications Development Technical Lead Analyst Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/28/2023
- Wealth Resource Officer Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/01/2023
- Wealth Relationship Manager SAFE Act (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/08/2023
- Wealth Investment Services Associate (Non-Licensed) - Hybrid Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/20/2023
- Wealth Advisor SAFE Act (Hybrid) Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/08/2023
- VP HR Technology Workday Core HCM Lead Analyst (hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/15/2023
- Vice President - SOX Program Office (Hybrid) Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/20/2023
- The Business Risk Senior Manager - Procedure Governance - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/17/2023
- SVP, Market Risk Policy & Model Governance (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/17/2023
- SVP, FP&A Group Manager, USPB - Retail Services (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/14/2023
- SVP FP & A Sr. Lead Analyst (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/17/2023
- Supply Chain Support Management Analyst 2 Card Issuance VMT - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/20/2023
- Supply Chain Supplier Management Sr. Analyst - Card Issuance VMT - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/20/2023
- Supervisory Principal Multiple Locations 11/17/2023
- Registered Wealth Investment Services Associate - Hybrid Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/01/2023
- Registered Wealth Investment Service Associate Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/01/2023
- Program Management Transformation Lead-Vice President-HYBRID Multiple Locations 10/31/2023
- Product Manager – Personal Loans, VP Multiple Locations 11/08/2023
- PBWM Technology, Summer Analyst, Leadership & Delivery - Jacksonville (North America - 2024) Jacksonville, Florida, United States 11/22/2023
- PBWM Technology, Summer Analyst, Data & Analytics - Jacksonville (North America - 2024) Jacksonville, Florida, United States 10/24/2023
- PBWM Technology, Full Time Analyst- Jacksonville (North America, 2024) Jacksonville, Florida, United States 08/29/2023
- Lead Analytics Partner, Workforce Management (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/01/2023
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life. Individual benefits may vary. Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
The Jacksonville campus is located in Flagler Center, and features an on-site bank branch, family care center, and the popular Cafe Jacksonville Market. In addition, employees can work towards their health goals in our state-of-the-art fitness center, with its workout classes and a wide variety of equipment for everyone’s needs. These convenient resources help keep all 4,000 employees comfortable and refreshed during the workday.
Get inspired and hear what employees who elevated their careers have to say about working at Citi Jacksonville.
“I have the best job and love coming to work! I enjoy helping customers and fellow employees to be their best. Citi is devoted to their employees and the continued development of their career paths.”
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBTQ+ communities all over the world. We believe we are all accountable and responsible for promoting inclusion, and we foster a culture that celebrates the broad-ranging demographics of our employees. Our Jacksonville campus is home to seven employee Affinity Network Chapters: Black Heritage, Pride, Citi Women, Families Matter, Citi Salutes, Disability Network Enabling Diverse Abilities and Hispanic/Latino Heritage.
These Chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees. Not all groups are represented at every location. Visit our Global Diversity and Inclusion page to learn more.
At Citi, we provide employees with a paid day off once a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice - in fact, employees dedicate more than 26,000 hours of their time to support the community each year. We also impact the wider environment through our Green Team’s efforts and initiatives that help protect our customers, our employees, and the Earth we inhabit.Search Jobs in Jacksonville
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs