Shape your Career with Citi in
Our Florence site is located in the heart of Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati region. This vibrant area is home to an expansive business community from startups to corporate headquarters. It’s no wonder that Citi has chosen to establish a presence here. Like the region, our Florence site offers a variety of opportunities to shape and grow a long-term career with Citi. Our inclusive culture and collaborative environment focuses on providing client-centric results through excellent customer service. We’re dedicated to our customers, and we also make time to celebrate our team members, volunteer in our communities, and to develop professionally.
What it Takes to Succeed
We pride ourselves on providing a superior and seamless client experience, and it takes a special set of skills to deliver on these high standards. We seek employees with great communication and time-management skills, and we offer first-rate training and internal development opportunities. As a Citi employee you’ll work with influential leaders that encourage a collaborative team environment. And you’ll have access to both global and local career growth opportunities such as Customer Service, Collections, Credit, and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) groups that support our banking and credit card customers. Many of our leaders have been promoted from within - join us and see where you can take your career. With a desire to succeed and an aptitude for providing an excellent customer experience, there’s no end to the progress you can make at Citi.
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
Our Florence campus offers a variety of amenities! Our beautiful setting includes a lake with walking trails, two outdoor patios, and a basketball court. Team members can enjoy their lunch at the Citi Cafe, play ping pong in our game room, or reach their fitness goals in our state-of-the-art fitness center. Employees have access to personal trainers, workout classes, and fitness center equipment. We opened a new onsite Health Clinic for employees in 2018. These convenient amenities keep our 2,400+ employees comfortable, energized and refreshed throughout the workday. In addition to these onsite amenities, Citi offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical benefits starting day one!
“Every day at Citi there are new challenges and opportunities where I look forward to using my creative and problem solving skills.”Doug, Customer Specialist
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBT+ communities all over the world. We believe we are all accountable and responsible for promoting inclusion, and we foster a culture that celebrates the broad-ranging demographics of our employees. Our Florence campus is home to six employee Affinity Network Chapters: Citi Women, Pride, Citi Salutes, Parents, Disability Affinity: Enabling Diverse Abilities, and Multicultural. These chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees.
Not all groups are represented at every location.
“Citi has provided me with the opportunity to explore different business areas in order to expand my knowledge, and senior leaders have always supported my career growth and empowered me to strive for success. Citi offers various leadership development opportunities such as the Talent Acceleration Program, which helped me prepare for the next step in my career – a promotion to Senior Supervisor. In my current role, I am excited for the opportunity to onboard a new group of Bilingual Late Stage Collector employees that will contribute to the continued growth and diversity at the Florence Citi Service Center and Citi overall.”Arelis, AVP, Collections Senior Supervisor
“Citi has afforded me the opportunity to be a part of a growing culture that is driven to be more diverse and challenge the status quo on how we do business. Everyone at Citi has supported me through my career growth and challenges me to welcome what’s next.”Ladonte, AVP, Credit Maintenance Senior Supervisor
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life.
A valuable part of working at Citi. Coverage varies by country.
Tuition Assistance/ Reimbursement
The Tuition Reimbursement Program gives employees the chance to integrate their formal education with their future Citi career plans.
Plan for retirement, achieve your savings goals.
Paid Time Off
Generous paid time off package begins on day one of your employment with Citi.
- Recovery Collections Operations Sr Manager Florence, Kentucky, United States, Tucson, Arizona, United States, Kansas City, Missouri, United States 06/23/2020
- Collections Representative - Train/Start from Home Florence, Kentucky, United States 04/01/2020
- Personal Banker Florence, Kentucky, United States 06/13/2020
- Apps Dev Sr. Programmer Anlyst Irving, Texas, United States, Jacksonville, Florida, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 06/12/2020
- *Apps Dev Tech Lead Analyst - ATM Florence, Kentucky, United States 06/10/2020
- Senior ATM Security Analyst Irving, Texas, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 06/03/2020
- Customer Specialist - Train/Start from Home - Florence, KY Florence, Kentucky, United States 04/30/2020
- Testing Tech Lead Analyst - ATM Florence, Kentucky, United States 04/25/2020
- Apps Dev Programmer Analyst - ATM Irving, Texas, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 04/25/2020
- Senior Technical Lead - ATM Monitoring Systems Florence, Kentucky, United States 04/25/2020
- Business Analyst - ATM Florence, Kentucky, United States 03/21/2020
- Technical Project Manager - ATM Irving, Texas, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 03/21/2020
- Apps Dev Tech Lead Analyst Florence, Kentucky, United States 02/29/2020
- Fraud Operations Senior Analyst Irving, Texas, United States, Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Jacksonville, Florida, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 02/05/2020
- *Business Analyst - ATM Irving, Texas, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 01/22/2020
- Vice President, Global Assessment Specialist New York, New York, United States, Irving, Texas, United States, Tampa, Florida, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 09/27/2019
- AML/KYC Learning Design & Development Sr. Analyst (CSSU) Jacksonville, Florida, United States, Florence, Kentucky, United States 08/17/2019
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.