Shape your Career with Citi in Florence, Kentucky
Our Florence site is located in the heart of Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati region. This vibrant area is home to an expansive business community from startups to corporate headquarters. It’s no wonder that Citi has chosen to establish a presence here. Like the region, our Florence site offers a variety of opportunities to shape and grow a long-term career with Citi. Our inclusive culture and collaborative environment focuses on providing client-centric results through excellent customer service. We’re dedicated to our customers, and we also make time to celebrate our team members, volunteer in our communities, and to develop professionally.
- Application Development Senior Manager - Any Citi U.S. Operations Location Multiple Locations 05/04/2022
- Operational Risk Officer (VP/Hybrid) Multiple Locations 10/31/2022
- Program Management Sr Analyst C12 - HYBRID Multiple Locations 11/02/2022
- Operational Risk Officer (Compliance/Risk/VP/Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/04/2022
- PBWM Customer Service Desktop Product Analyst Multiple Locations 11/08/2022
- Customer Svc Assoc Analyst 2 Florence, Kentucky, United States 10/23/2022
- AML KYC Performance Analytics Manager - Hybrid Multiple Locations 12/19/2022
- Military Officer Leadership Program Participant (MOLP) Multiple Locations 12/21/2022
- Registered Wealth Investment Services Associate - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/11/2022
- Project Management Lead for the U.S. Personal Banking (USPB) Common Risks, Controls, and Monitoring Program - C13 - Hybrid Multiple Locations 01/05/2023
- Operational Risk Manager and Team Leader for U.S. Personal Banking (USPB) Controls Monitoring (Chief Administrative Office and USPB Common Controls focus) C13 - Hybrid Multiple Locations 01/05/2023
- Process and Workflow Engineer - Lead Analyst, VP Multiple Locations 01/09/2023
- Process and Workflow Sr Manager Multiple Locations 01/09/2023
- SVP Wealth Management Operations Sr Lead Analyst Multiple Locations 01/09/2023
- Supervisory Principal - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/04/2022
- Transaction Services Sr Supervisor- Resident Florence, Kentucky, United States 01/06/2023
- Customer Service Collections Recovery (Hybrid- Monday-Friday Dayshifts) Florence, Kentucky, United States 12/16/2022
- Architecture Lead- Hybrid- EG Multiple Locations 11/21/2022
- Workforce Cap Sr Analyst - Capacity Planner Multiple Locations 01/19/2023
- Customer Service Intermediate Associate Analyst Multiple Locations 01/19/2023
- Retail Bank Operations Supplier Manager Multiple Locations 01/18/2023
- Operational Risk Sr Analyst (AVP/Hybrid/CBORC Operations) Multiple Locations 01/18/2023
- GCB NAM AML Risk and Control Lead Analyst – C13- Hybrid Multiple Locations 01/18/2023
- Customer Service Rep - Starting at $20/hourly - (Hybrid) Florence, Kentucky, United States 01/18/2023
- Issue Manager - Compliance Business Control Sr Analyst - Hybrid Multiple Locations 11/04/2022
- BP&A Sr Analyst Multiple Locations 01/20/2023
- Collections Sr Manager (VP/Hybrid) Multiple Locations 01/24/2023
- Credit Maintenance Sr. Supervisor - Hybrid Multiple Locations 01/23/2023
- Core Operations Issue and Audit Management Manager - Hybrid Multiple Locations 01/23/2023
- Operational Risk Associate Analyst II (Officer) Multiple Locations 01/24/2023
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life. Individual benefits may vary. Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
Our Florence campus offers a variety of amenities! Our beautiful setting includes a lake with walking trails, outdoor patio space, and a basketball court. Team members can enjoy their lunch at the Citi Cafe, relax in our game room, or reach their fitness goals in our fitness center. Employees have access to personal trainers, workout classes, and fitness center equipment. We opened a new onsite Medical Center for employees in 2018. These convenient amenities keep our employees comfortable, energized and refreshed throughout the workday. In addition to these onsite amenities, Citi offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical benefits starting day one!
Get inspired and hear what employees who elevated their careers have to say about working at Citi Florence.
“Citi has afforded me the opportunity to be a part of a growing culture that is driven to be more diverse and challenge the status quo on how we do business. Everyone at Citi has supported me through my career growth and challenges me to welcome what’s next.”
“Citi has provided me with the opportunity to explore different business areas in order to expand my knowledge, and senior leaders have always supported my career growth and empowered me to strive for success. Citi offers various leadership development opportunities such as the Talent Acceleration Program, which helped me prepare for the next step in my career – a promotion to Senior Supervisor. In my current role, I am excited for the opportunity to onboard a new group of Bilingual Late Stage Collector employees that will contribute to the continued growth and diversity at the Florence Citi Service Center and Citi overall.”
“Every day at Citi there are new challenges and opportunities where I look forward to using my creative and problem solving skills.”
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBT+ communities all over the world. We believe we are all accountable and responsible for promoting inclusion, and we foster a culture that celebrates the broad-ranging demographics of our employees. Our Florence campus is home to six employee Affinity Network Chapters: Citi Women, Pride, Citi Salutes, Parents, Disability Affinity: Enabling Diverse Abilities, and Multicultural. These chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees.
These Chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees. Not all groups are represented at every location. Visit our Global Diversity and Inclusion page to learn more.
At Citi, volunteering is strongly encouraged as an important part of our culture, so we provide employees with a paid day off once a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice. Employees have volunteered with organizations such as American Heart Association, Adopt A Class, Disabled Veterans Network and Redwood, just to name a few.Search Jobs in Florence
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs