Shape your Career with Citi in Florence, Kentucky
Our Florence site is located in the heart of Northern Kentucky and the Greater Cincinnati region. This vibrant area is home to an expansive business community from startups to corporate headquarters. It’s no wonder that Citi has chosen to establish a presence here. Like the region, our Florence site offers a variety of opportunities to shape and grow a long-term career with Citi. Our inclusive culture and collaborative environment focuses on providing client-centric results through excellent customer service. We’re dedicated to our customers, and we also make time to celebrate our team members, volunteer in our communities, and to develop professionally.
- Operational Risk Officer (VP/Hybrid) Multiple Locations 06/02/2023
- USPB CAO, Risk & Control Workstream Lead – C14 - SVP - Hybrid Multiple Locations 04/25/2023
- SVP, NAM Data Strategy Lead (Data Analytics Sr. Lead Analyst) Hybrid Multiple Locations 06/01/2023
- Central Review Unit Supervisory Principal - Hybrid Multiple Locations 05/31/2023
- Solutions Architect Group Manager (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 05/31/2023
- VP, Operational Risk Technology Officer - Global MCA Automation Solutions - Hybrid Multiple Locations 05/30/2023
- Program Management Sr. Analyst (AVP/Hybrid/PBWM Operations and Fraud) Multiple Locations 05/30/2023
- Operational Risk Sr Analyst (AVP/Hybrid) Multiple Locations 05/30/2023
- SVP, Smart Automation Apps Development Group Manager Multiple Locations 05/26/2023
- Service Senior Supervisor Hybrid Florence, KY Florence, Kentucky, United States 05/26/2023
- Central Review Unit Supervisory Principal C13 - Hybrid Multiple Locations 05/25/2023
- Senior Cloud Threat Modeler, SVP-C14 (Remote) Multiple Locations 05/18/2023
- Serv & Sales Sr Supervisor (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 05/22/2023
- Service Sr. Supervisor Multiple Locations 05/22/2023
- Project Management Lead - C13 Multiple Locations 05/18/2023
- AVP, Citi Retail Services IVR Senior Analyst Multiple Locations 05/16/2023
- Assistant Vice President, Learning Design & Development Senior Analyst (Remote) Multiple Locations 05/16/2023
- Comp. Bus. Control Sr. Manager (VP/Hybrid - Issues Coord.) Multiple Locations 05/08/2023
- SVP, Program Group Manager, Planning Multiple Locations 05/08/2023
- Compliance Business Control Sr Analyst (AVP/Hybrid - Credit Operations Regulatory Compliance) Multiple Locations 05/05/2023
- Workforce Cap Sr Analyst - Capacity Planner - Hybrid Multiple Locations 05/02/2023
- Business Risk Senior Analyst (AVP/Hybrid) Multiple Locations 05/02/2023
- SVP Re-Engineering Process Senior Manager Multiple Locations 04/18/2023
- Supplier Group Manager Florence, Kentucky, United States 03/20/2023
- Customer Service Representative - Starting at $20/hourly (HYBRID) Florence, Kentucky, United States 03/21/2023
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life. Individual benefits may vary. Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
A valuable part of working at Citi. Coverage varies by country.
TUITION ASSISTANCE/ REIMBURSEMENT
The Tuition Reimbursement Program gives employees the chance to integrate their formal education with their future Citi career plans.
Plan for retirement, achieve your savings goals.
PAID TIME OFF
Generous paid time off package begins on day one of your employment with Citi.
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
Our Florence campus offers a variety of amenities! Our beautiful setting includes a lake with walking trails, outdoor patio space, and a basketball court. Team members can enjoy their lunch at the Citi Cafe, relax in our game room, or reach their fitness goals in our fitness center. Employees have access to personal trainers, workout classes, and fitness center equipment. We opened a new onsite Medical Center for employees in 2018. These convenient amenities keep our employees comfortable, energized and refreshed throughout the workday. In addition to these onsite amenities, Citi offers a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical benefits starting day one!
Get inspired and hear what employees who elevated their careers have to say about working at Citi Florence.
“Citi has afforded me the opportunity to be a part of a growing culture that is driven to be more diverse and challenge the status quo on how we do business. Everyone at Citi has supported me through my career growth and challenges me to welcome what’s next.”
“Citi has provided me with the opportunity to explore different business areas in order to expand my knowledge, and senior leaders have always supported my career growth and empowered me to strive for success. Citi offers various leadership development opportunities such as the Talent Acceleration Program, which helped me prepare for the next step in my career – a promotion to Senior Supervisor. In my current role, I am excited for the opportunity to onboard a new group of Bilingual Late Stage Collector employees that will contribute to the continued growth and diversity at the Florence Citi Service Center and Citi overall.”
“Every day at Citi there are new challenges and opportunities where I look forward to using my creative and problem solving skills.”
AML KYC Associate Analyst
An Inclusive Office Culture
Our commitment to diversity is core to Citi’s values. More than 50 percent of our colleagues globally are women, 45 percent of our U.S. workforce are minorities, and our inclusive culture has been recognized and rewarded by LGBT+ communities all over the world. We believe we are all accountable and responsible for promoting inclusion, and we foster a culture that celebrates the broad-ranging demographics of our employees. Our Florence campus is home to six employee Affinity Network Chapters: Citi Women, Pride, Citi Salutes, Parents, Disability Affinity: Enabling Diverse Abilities, and Multicultural. These chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees.
These Chapters are employee-initiated and employee-led groups, and each Network Chapter is open to all employees. Not all groups are represented at every location. Visit our Global Diversity and Inclusion page to learn more.
At Citi, volunteering is strongly encouraged as an important part of our culture, so we provide employees with a paid day off once a year to volunteer for an organization of their choice. Employees have volunteered with organizations such as American Heart Association, Adopt A Class, Disabled Veterans Network and Redwood, just to name a few.Search Jobs in Florence
Featured Career Areas
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs