What attributes does Citi value in new hires?
Shape your Career with Citi in Dublin, Ireland
Citi has had a presence in Ireland since 1965. It was one of the first foreign banks to open an office in the country and is the Citibank Europe Plc Headquarters. Citi Ireland is currently home to a 2500-strong diverse, multicultural team made up of over 60 nationalities speaking over 30 languages.
Our employees work across the full spectrum of business areas, including Markets and Securities Services, Corporate Banking, Treasury and Trade Solutions, Private Banking, and more. This gives employees the opportunity to work in all areas throughout their career at Citi in one location. In addition, Citi Ireland houses the Citi Innovation Lab dedicated to high-tech R&D and creating products and solutions for the financial services industry.
- Data Analytics & Insights Engineer– Firmwide Reference Data Quality Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 05/17/2022
- Public Cloud Services Engineer - AVP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 04/28/2022
- Public Cloud Services Engineer - Senior Vice President Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 04/26/2022
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - Private Database Cloud Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/03/2023
- Citi Global Wealth (CGW) Business Risk & Controls: Issue Management, MCA, and Reporting (Hybrid) Multiple Locations 11/04/2022
- OTC Middle Office Analyst Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 11/17/2022
- Issuer Services Operations - Risk and Control Manager Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 11/17/2022
- Data Analytics & Insights Data Quality Scrum Master Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 11/04/2022
- Share Class Hedging Manager Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 12/01/2022
- ETF Operations Associate Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 12/01/2022
- Global Head of Transfer Agency Technology Multiple Locations 12/08/2022
- Compliance Testing Senior Analyst - AVP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 12/14/2022
- Financial Reporting Manager Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/11/2023
- Java-React Technical Delivery Lead/Architect -VP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/12/2023
- Application Development Senior Manager - VP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/18/2023
- Senior Qlik Developer Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/18/2023
- KYC Operational Risk and Control, In-Business Risk Support, AVP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/26/2023
- Asset Servicing Analyst - Projects and Business Analyst Team Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/26/2023
- Asset Liability Management Analyst - VP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/30/2023
- Assistant Vice President (Sec & Derivatives Mgr - C12) AGENCY AND TRUST CEP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/31/2023
- Global Project Lead - VP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/01/2023
- Qlik Sense Developer Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/18/2023
- Transformation Project Manager - AVP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/03/2023
- Program Portfolio Manager - AVP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/03/2023
- Director - Senior Hands on Engineer Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/03/2023
- Business Analyst - Payments VP Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 01/11/2023
- Lead Business Analyst - Vice President (Hybrid) Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/09/2023
- IT Business Analyst - Transfer Agency Funds (VP) (Hybrid) Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/09/2023
- IT Business Analyst - Fund Accounting Reporting (VP) (Hybrid) Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/09/2023
- SST Custody Wintel Lead Developer (C#, .NET, SQL) Dublin, Leinster, Ireland 02/09/2023
Living well is about more than good physical health – it’s about your financial well-being, too.
That’s why Citi offers a variety of benefits and resources to help you save and be well in all aspects of your life. Individual benefits may vary. Visit our Global Benefits page to learn more.
Citi’s health plan gives you and your family (where applicable) comprehensive private medical insurance coverage all year round.
Employee Assistance Program
The Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is a confidential counselling service that provides support to you and your family on a range of issues. It is accessible 24/7 via telephone helpline, website, live chat, or through the specially designed app.
Citi’s retirement benefits and resources help you plan, save and invest for your future throughout your Citi career.
Occupational Health Centre
The Occupational Health department is available to provide support to employees in relation to work related health queries.
Amenities for a Healthy, Balanced Lifestyle
At the Dublin campus, Citi employees can enjoy an onsite restaurant and two coffee bars. We also offer an Occupational Health Centre, a Health Promotion Officer and an employee gym to ensure that employees’ health and well-being are prioritised.