Our Employees are our Greatest Strength
Play Video (opens in new tab): Jose brings us through a day in his life at Citi.
We are Committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
At Citi, we believe we can use our power as a global bank to affect social change. As an employer, we are committed to inclusive business practices and policies because it is the right thing to do. It leads to improved business performance and a better company culture where employees feel welcome, safe, and respected, and can focus on their work without the fear of prejudice or discrimination. We work hard to establish a strong DEI foundation for the company at all levels, and create paths for the next generation of leaders across every dimension of diversity. With renewed commitment every day, together, we can achieve a more equal, equitable future.
We believe that everyone belongs in banking. Understanding that diversity fuels our culture and business success, we are expanding the aspirational representation goals we initially set in 2018 so that Citi better reflects the communities we serve and is a place where all can thrive.
- Wholesale Credit Risk Senior Analyst – Officer Irving, Texas, United States 03/02/2024
- Vendor Management Manager C13 - LFR06865 Ciudad De Mexico, Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico 03/02/2024
- Testing Client – CAO Execution of Monitoring and Testing Officer - C11 Tampa, Florida, United States 03/02/2024
- SVP, Risk Regulatory Affairs Lead (Hybrid) Tampa, Florida, United States, New York, New York, United States, Getzville, New York, United States, Irving, Texas, United States 03/02/2024
- Senior Business Analyst Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom 03/02/2024
- Risk Governance Operational Risk Officer- NA CAO Irving, Texas, United States, Tampa, Florida, United States 03/02/2024
- Real Estate Manager- C13- LFR06863 Ciudad De Mexico, Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico 03/02/2024
- PPB Advisory Compl Bus Control Sr Analyst Ciudad De Mexico, Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico 03/02/2024
- KYC Operations Manager - C12 (Hybrid) Heredia, Provincia de Heredia, Costa Rica 03/02/2024
- HR Employee Lifecycle Product Owner - C13- LFR06860 Ciudad De Mexico, Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico 03/02/2024
- HR Payroll Product Owner- C13- LFR06859 Ciudad De Mexico, Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico 03/02/2024
- Generative AI App Development VP New York, New York, United States 03/02/2024
- Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - C13- LFR06868 Ciudad De Mexico, Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico 03/02/2024
- Director, Credit Risk Senior Officer II Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Jacksonville, Florida, United States, Irving, Texas, United States 03/02/2024
- Control Analyst Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom 03/02/2024
- Business Risk Senior Analyst Tampa, Florida, United States, New York, New York, United States 03/02/2024
- Business Risk Operations Specialist Jacksonville, Florida, United States 03/02/2024
- Business Analyst Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom 03/02/2024
- Audit Manager - IA Quality Assurance Compliance (Hybrid) Mississauga, Ontario, Canada 03/02/2024
- AI/ML Engineer - Lead Analyst Jersey City, New Jersey, United States, New York, New York, United States 03/02/2024
- Accounts Payable Manager - C13- LFR06861 Ciudad De Mexico, Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico 03/02/2024
- 기업금융신용분석팀 Corp.Banking Credit Analyst in IRAU Korea Seoul, Seoul, South Korea 03/01/2024
- Wholesale Credit Risk- In-Business Quality Assurance Data Practices Methodology Manager (SVP) Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 03/01/2024
- Wholesale Credit Risk In-Business Quality Assurance Practices Systems Senior Analyst (AVP) Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 03/01/2024
- Wholesale Credit Risk (WCR), In-Business QA - AVP - Global Corporates Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 03/01/2024
- Wholesale Credit Risk - In-Business Quality Assurance Practices Methodology Senior Analyst (AVP) Mumbai, Maharashtra, India 03/01/2024
- Wholesale Credit Risk - In-Business QA – QA Officer – VP (Hybrid) London, England, United Kingdom 03/01/2024
- Wealth Technology Senior Auditor Irving, Texas, United States 03/01/2024
- Wealth Technology Senior Auditor Irving, Texas, United States 03/01/2024
- Wealth Technology Audit Manager Irving, Texas, United States 03/01/2024
"It's time to kill the notion that there’s a tradeoff between diversity and meritocracy. The talent pool of diverse candidates exists, and we all want a fair and level playing field that rewards the best ideas and the hardest work. We want diverse candidates to see Citi as a place where they can thrive and advance their careers."
Talent and Diversity Annual Report
At Citi, we actively seek out diverse perspectives at all levels of our organization. Embracing diverse teams, ideas and possibilities helps us drive growth and progess.
“As a third generation veteran, it is amazing that a company embraces the experience that we bring to the table.”
Veteran, Operations Risk Management
Citi Salutes® Program
We are committed to empowering veterans, active-duty military personnel, and their families with the tools they need to realize their professional ambitions through career opportunities, mentoring, and flexible hiring processes. Read More
“I joined the Citi Pride Network because I have been “out” since I joined in 1998. I have always felt comfortable being myself and wanted to encourage others to do the same. Working for a company that embraces diversity is a true gift!”
Christina N (She/Her)
Tech Senior Business Associate
In 2020, Citi became the first major bank to give transgender and non-binary customers the choice to have account profiles and credit cards that match the name with which they identify. Since the initial launch, over 10,000 consumers updated their Citi-branded credit cards with their chosen name. While we might have been the first major bank to launch this feature across the U.S., we don’t want to be the last. We want other banks to join us in enabling consumers to use their chosen name on their credit cards.
In 2021 in the U.S., there has been an alarming rise in bills proposed and passed at the state level that would single out LGBTQ+ individuals for exclusion or differential treatment. Legislation promoting discrimination could negatively impact our colleagues and their families, our clients, customers, and our business. So, on May 17, 2021, Citi signed the Human Rights Campaign's Business Statement Opposing Anti-LGBTQ+ State Legislation, reiterating our belief that all people have a fundamental right to equality and our opposition to harmful legislation aimed at restricting the access of LGBTQ+ people in society.
Gender Equity in the Workplace
“We can all be allies and agents of change. We can all open doors for others. We can help level the playing field by challenging gender stereotypes and bias, calling out discrimination and creating a more inclusive environment.”
Titi Cole (She/Her)
CEO, Legacy Franchises, and Citi Women Co-Lead
Talent and potential are equally distributed amongst genders – what is not is opportunity. At Citi, we want every employee to have equal access to career opportunities, but we realize that this hasn’t always been the experience of women in finance. We work hard to ensure women are supported, represented, and are able to grow. We’re proud of the progress we’ve made and will continue to build on it – and help you build your career.
Pay Equity and Representation
In 2019, Citi published its raw gender pay gap. It was unprecedented and unprompted. But in order to show our employees that we’re serious about removing disparity throughout the organization, we had to be honest about the current state of things. These disclosures hold us accountable for the progress we want to make in being a diverse and inclusive company. They also send an important signal to our colleagues, clients, and partners about how we are continuously working to get this right.
Many communities of color lack access to traditional banking services. Economic security is also hampered by insufficient access to credit, which makes it hard to qualify for affordable mortgages and small business loans. To help close the racial wealth gap and increase economic mobility in the U.S., Citi has created Action for Racial Equity, a comprehensive framework that includes more than $1 billion in strategic initiatives.