Investment Banking, Placement Analyst, Zurich (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi’s Institutional Clients Group (ICG) is looking for Placement Analysts (interns) to join the Investment Banking team in Zurich in September 2021 for 3 months. The Investment Banking group advises corporate clients who want to raise funds in capital markets and who need strategic support in financial transactions. Initiatives you may be working on with clients include mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, financial restructurings, underwriting and distributing equity, debt and derivative securities. If none of these terms make sense right now, that's ok!
Your time here will look something like this...
* Conduct accounting and financial statement analysis; cash flow modeling; and capital markets analysis
* Complete fundamental risk and credit analysis
* Liaise with product partners
* Assist in the presentation and development of new ideas to clients
* Structure deals
We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
We’re committed to teaching you the ropes. During the 3 month placement you will be assigned to an investment banking team where you’ll focus on financial analysis and business development. Successful placement analysts may be considered for a full time position after graduation.
We want to hear from you if...
* You are in your final year of University or have graduated
* You have a 5.0/6.0 GPA (Swiss scale 1-6), 1.6 or higher (German scale 1-5), 2:1 or equivalent in any degree discipline
* Strong analytical skills
* Strong communication, planning and organizational skills
* You are fluent in English and German
* You are able to start in September 2021 for approximately 3-4 months
Who we think will be a great fit...
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Intellectual curiosity and proactive approach to searching for new and creative ideas
* Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
* Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
* Interest in business
To apply, please upload your CV and a cover letter showing your motivation and your availability for the internship.
Successful candidates will be offered a competitive salary
Citi is an Equal Opportunities Employer References
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs