Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
VP, Decision Management Customer Lending Lead
- Primary Location: United States,Delaware,Wilmington
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Decision Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 18057769
Citi Branded Cards North America (N.A.) is the market leader in the credit card industry. With a pre-eminent global brand and franchise, Citi maintains its leadership position by delivering best in class products, advanced services and payment systems that address clients’ evolving needs.
Integral to Branded Cards’ success is the introduction of innovative products and solutions through strong partnerships and dedicated employees who are committed to excellence. Attracting market-leading talent is a priority at Branded Cards N.A., and the combination of financial strength and broad product scope provides rewarding opportunities for outstanding professionals to excel in a dynamic organization.
- Optimize lending strategy for card members to growth profitable balances, through new lending products and traditional Balance Transfer offers. Optimization to include targeting, pricing, and marketing strategy across products and channels. Responsible to deliver business goals.
- Collaborate with cross functional partners to identify actionable customer insights based on internal and external customer behavior and financial data
- Perform profound P&L analyses with advanced analytical and statistical skills to deliberately design tests and optimize strategies
- Develop sound program impact forecasting (both financial impact and customer behavior) and track program impact over time in order to build knowledge about how each treatment impacts the portfolio dynamics.
- Continuously improve program efficiency through test and learn on targeting and offer strategy to deliver business results that meet and exceed our goals.
- Track program impact over time in order to build knowledge about how each treatment impacts the portfolio dynamics. Be able to identify root causes for forecast to actual variance.
- Work closely with business partners in Decision Management, Risk Management, Marketing, Finance, Legal and Compliance.
- Communicate clearly and effectively to business partners and senior leader.
- Control, Legal, and Compliance documentation/socialization to ensure targeting and offer strategies meet or exceed regulatory/internal guidelines, including Disparate Impact Analyses for Fair Lending.
- Bachelors level degree require in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, or similar quantitative discipline (Graduate level degree preferred)
- 3+ years of working experience in a quantitative field, financial / Credit Card industry preferred
- Strong analytical and practical problem solving abilities
- Solid understanding of the consumer lending market, customer life cycle, and P&Ls.
- Business knowledge of existing customer treatments and impacts.
- Experience in segmentation, Big Data, modeling, and optimization. Know-how on analytic tools (SAS, R, H2O, etc.) and methodologies (regression, CHAID, simulation, etc.). Big data and machine learning experiences are strongly preferred
- Strong project management, analytics thinking, and partnership skills