Senior Auditor - Technology
Location: Generation Park, 36 Prosta St, Warsaw
Citi Solutions Center is the main EU banking entity for Citi in EMEA with a presence in over 22 European countries. Our Warsaw-based Internal Audit is a global organization, which sits within CSC as one of its key components with over 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
We are thrilled to announce that we are expanding our Internal Audit Hub in Warsaw! As a result, we are looking for skilled professionals with Risk-based IT experience, analytical mindset and good understanding of Risk & Control, and IT Audit within a bank.
We are particularly interested in critical thinkers who do not just rely on the checklist but are proactive and can connect the dots while setting up strategic frameworks. We also welcome Applicants without a strong Internal Audit background if they have a good experience in Technology, Risk, and Control. If you have capacity for learning, affinity for technology, willingness to develop in Internal Audit and are interested in banking, we would love to hear from you.
This is the role with regional responsibilities and offers an amazing opportunity to work with the business partners in EMEA and beyond, and have an impact on how the organization operates globally.
The Senior Auditor is responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citi’s risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth subject matter expertise to contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for the area or function and help Citi reach business goals.
- Perform moderately complex audits including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions
- Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
- Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
- Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines to help focus audit testing
- Draft audit reports, and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
- Recommend appropriate and pragmatic solutions to risk and control issues
- Apply understanding of internal audit standards, policies, and local regulations to provide timely audit assurance
- Develop internal audit staff, and provide coaching to team members
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Key skills and qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience in Risk-based IT role
- Effective verbal, written and negotiation skills
- Effective project management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Good understanding of Risk and Control
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- Knowledge and understanding of IT and Cyber Security technologies
- Validated qualifications (i.e CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC, or similar) would be a distinct advantage
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
What we offer:
- At Citi Solutions Center we cooperate with other Citi entities from all over the world. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment as well as learning top quality organizational culture.
- Opportunity to further expand knowledge in the area of Internal Audit function
- Long-term career path across geographies and business lines
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, multisport, life insurance, pension plan, holiday allowance, flexible working schedule, remote work and other).
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Internal Audit
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs