Regulatory Risk Group Manager - SVP
The RWA Integrity Analytics Team is a group within Citi’s Finance Capital Planning organization. The team plays a key role in Citi’s Global Regulatory Reporting by conducting regular and ad hoc exposure analysis and reporting as well as supporting various internal Credit Risk Management and regulatory initiatives (Basel III/CRD IV etc.). The team’s focus is on understanding, controlling and improving the counterparty credit risk data, exposure calculation process and the underlying risk systems and reporting infrastructure, which are critical for regulatory reporting and capital calculation.
This position is part of the RWA Integrity Analytics EMEA Team and the main purpose of it is to ensure the Integrity and Accuracy of Trading Book exposure through improvement of data quality. The role will provide the candidate an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of Trading Book, related regulations, production processes, data management, regulatory reporting and the overall capital planning process. This in course will involve active interaction with business partners / stakeholders viz. front office/businesses, internal audit, technology and senior management.
The Fin Solutions Group Manager is accountable for management of complex/critical/large professional disciplinary areas. Leads and directs a team of professionals. Requires a comprehensive understanding of multiple areas within a function and how they interact in order to achieve the objectives of the function. Applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Strong commercial awareness is a necessity. Generally accountable for delivery of a full range of services to one or more businesses/ geographic regions. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication may be necessary. Accountable for the end results of an area. Exercises control over resources, policy formulation and planning. Primarily affects a sub-function. Involved in short- to medium-term planning of actions and resources for own area. Full management responsibility of a team or multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval.
- Daily supervision of team members to include workload distribution, training and development of staff to ensure that the team provides a superior level of customer service.
- Act as subject matter expert for the more complex issues ensuring that they are fully resolved and that process improvements are identified and implemented
- The role will focus on Basel III/CRD IV analysis for different legal vehicles within Citigroup, especially, but not limited to EMEA LVs
- Daily/monthly analysis and reporting of counterparty credit risk (CCR) exposure fluctuations in the trading book portfolio (OTC derivatives covering all asset classes - i.e. Equities, Rates, Credit, FX and Commodities).
- Analyze transaction structures and market data to identify root cause of CCR exposure calculation issues and propose possible options for issue resolution. Through sound project management follow through issues from initiation to successful completion.
- Identification of material changes in profiles, communication to impacted parties and resolution of underlying issues.
- Through sound project management follow through issues from initiation to successful completion.
- End-to-end project management of data quality projects monitoring and follow-up.
- Communication to impacted parties and resolution of underlying issues via project management
- Work closely with other groups in the Capital Planning as well as other stakeholders (Regulatory Reporting, Risk Analytics, Technology and Risk Managers) to ensure the exposures are properly understood, controlled and communicated.
- Help bank with better capital management by identifying RWA correction areas.
- BA in Business, Finance, Economics or related field
- In depth knowledge of banking products and systems specifically on Derivatives
- Expertise in Excel, Access, VBA/SQL and data management
- 5+ years of experience in Financial Services Industry and/or Financial Planning and Analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Superior attention to detail and diligence sufficient to withstand scrutiny of senior executives
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and matrixed environment
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative in self-development
- Strong analytical skills
- Financial Institution Balance sheet knowledge a plus
- Experience and demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities in a complex and dynamic environment
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in the absence of detailed instructions
What we offer:
- Work in a challenging area of the financial industry with one of the world's leading companies with exposure to variety of products, processes and controls
- Cooperation with a high quality, international, multicultural and global team
- Work in a friendly and diversified environment, appreciating differences in style and perspective and using them to add value to decisions leading to organizational success
- Management supporting balanced and agile work (flexible working hours, home office)
- Attractive benefits package (Benefit System, medical care, pension plan etc.)
- A chance to make a difference with various affinity networks and charity initiatives
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs