Mid-Corp Relationship Manager
We are looking for a Mid-Corp Relationship Manager to join our Citi Handlowy sales team in Warsaw in Mid-Corporates Department. Main responsibilities are building, managing and maintaining relationships with commercial clients from mid-corporate segment, conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services, active acquisition of new clients and bringing economic value to them.
- Calls on clients to deepen relationships and proactively owns, responds to, uncovers and anticipates future needs, roadblocks or risks and expectations;
- Serves as clients' contact point and is responsible for managing internal departments to address any customer service issues;
- Introduces solutions to clients in building and strengthening an effective portfolio;
- Works with product specialists and subject matter experts to structure innovative and customized solutions that meet clients’ individual needs;
- Works closely with Case Manager on the on-boarding and retention of clients, ensuring the appropriate “Know Your Client” (KYC) and other compliance deliverables are met;
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet;
- Drives innovation in the solutions we provide clients and further developing our business where necessary and appropriate;
- Maximizes client experience by proactive sharing markets updates, trend and intelligence;
- Networks with clients to identify avenues for new business opportunities;
- Prepares /oversees new transaction submissions & annual reviews for the submission to the in-business credit lending management and independent risk department;
- Actively protects Citi’s assets and reputation by being the first line of defense from credit risk management perspective;
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and Citi's policies / guidelines at all times;
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Min. 7 years of experience in commercial banking;
- Sound knowledge of commercial banking products and processes;
- Extensive knowledge of the local market (including regions: Mazowieckie, Łódzkie, Lubelskie) of mid-sized companies (with sales range from PLN 350 MM to 4 MMM);
- Demonstrates core credit skills and solid experience in developing, structuring and negotiating, complex credit transactions and syndicated loans;
- Demonstrates an intermediate level of Early Warning Detection skills;
- Demonstrates ability to close deals and proficiently manage the credit origination process, gather and maintain credit documentation and monitor accounts;
- Demonstrates advanced understanding of accounting principles, financial modeling and statement analysis;
- Ability to work effectively in team setting;
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills;
- A self-starter, with positive/can-do approach, embraces changes and is bold;
- High level of energy, enthusiasm and motivation;
- Highly focused, able to rapidly identify key priorities, clearly communicate the priorities;
- Passion for creating new business opportunities with existing clients and able to demonstrate innovative approaches to meeting clients’ needs;
- A proactive approach in looking for ways in strengthening business relationship with clients, delivers a simple, secure and seamless client experience;
- Ability to embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience we deliver for our clients;
- Able to quickly adapt priorities based on the latest data insights;
- Must have a sharp business development focus and demonstrative innovative approaches;
- Very good command of English.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience;
As an employer we offer:
- Attractive and stable employment conditions;
- Interesting projects and opportunities for further development within the global organization;
- Credit skills development;
- Work in a dynamic environment full of professional challenges;
- Rich package of benefits (including: private medical care, fitness card, life insurance, pension plan);
- Company car.
The role of Mid-Corp Relationship Manager is located at Bank Handlowy S.A. in Warsaw: https://www.citi.com/Careers/policies/pdf/BankHandlowyPolandPrivacyNotice.pdf
Job Family Group:Commercial and Business Sales
Job Family:Relationship Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs