Loan Documentation & Process Analyst
The Loan Doc & Proc Intmd Analyst is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- This role will manage preparing and reviewing loan documentation while providing support to a variety of tasks related to the loan process Activities will include independently processing and closing loans within a complex loans operation environment
- Integrates a solid understanding of industry and business standards and practices of loan documentation processes
- Deals with most loan-related problems independently and has some latitude to resolve complex issues, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes
- Applies judgment when interpreting data, preparing reports, and presents findings to management
- Makes resolution recommendations based on identified trends and facts
- Designs and analyzes complex reports often related, but not limited to loan documentation processes to satisfy management requirements and support/control activities
- Participates in and supports the implementation of projects and process improvement initiatives
- Interprets data and makes recommendations for the launch of new products/ services and upgraded platforms that loan documentation/processing functions
- Demonstrates a understanding of the loan documentation processes to identify policy gaps and formulate policies to support the streamlining of related work processes
- Minimizes risk to the bank through a solid understanding of procedural requirements - provides solutions to reduce errors, and to adhere to audit and control policies
- Servers as a checker for systematic transactions as a last line of defense
- Timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries and issues related to loan documentation
- Applies a solid understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the sub-unit, and the wider Operations group
- Provides informal guidance and/or on-the-job-training to new team members
- Works closely with own team and internal stakeholders in order to meet client needs
- Has direct interaction with external customers to disseminate or explain information
- Individuals who are emerging as an expert in a specific skill set, business area or product but who remain focused primarily on daily execution
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Can work well under pressure and multi-task with a sense of urgency
- Proactive to escalate issues and drive change on process
- Deliver results and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with team members within and outside of own team
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Operations - Transaction Services
Job Family:Loan Documentation and Processing
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs