KYC Data Analyst
The essential Focus of the Information Services Group (ISG) is to act as a global central golden source for Products, Price, Account and Corporate Actions reference data. Strategic builds are currently underway which will help meet business goals for users throughout the Capital Markets front, middle and back office areas in addition to meeting the needs of support groups such as Finance, Risk, Compliance and Product Control.
By completing these initiatives we look to bring about significant improvements in the trade processing life cycle and position Citigroup as a true Operational Services Leader in the market place. Business benefits will include the clear delineation of ownership and governance for each data element and process function, reduced Operational and Financial exposure, increased controls, greater economies of scale and a reduction in the number of platforms required. By achieving these goals we look to continually strengthen Citi’s reputation with clients and in the market place.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
The Project Analyst will work within the Projects team to execute a program to implement solutions that will strengthen the controls and operational processes for the maintenance of reference data for the Markets business. This individual will partner with stakeholders within Finance, Trading, Compliance and the ISG developments teams to define requirements and help facilitate testing, training, communication and the global rollout of technology releases. This person will also work with finance and trading to help drive the data remediation effort needed for this project.
- Understand and be able to manipulate large quantities of reference data
- Present results of analysis in a concise and considered manner to senior management.
- Meet with decision-makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, systems, and operational requirements.
- Ensure that all stakeholders are involved in analysis and definition phases and that all tasks that require a technical a solution are identified in the project plans submitted for approval.
- Develop and review Business Requirement Documents (BRDs) for larger projects and Minor Development Documents (MDDs) for smaller engagements
- Manage changes to baseline requirements through a change control process
- Create test scripts including specific test cases and expected results
- Develop and execute test plans that will ensure business requirements have been met
- Balance the needs and foster a relationship between the business and the technology areas
- Work with users and the development team to propose and develop technical solutions to business challenges
- Create flow diagrams, structure charts, and other types of system or process representations
- Work with business uses on project to analyze and remediate gaps in existing data
- Ensure deliverables are being met on a timely basis
- Help facilitate the rollout of new applications to the user community
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office products (specifically MS Excel and Access), MS Project and Visio.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of the project
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions
- Ability to quickly grasp operational processes and business practices of key user groups
- Manage tight deadlines or unexpected requirement changes
- Ability to learn/understand some technical implications of system design
- Willingness to ask questions, challenge the process and seek out answers
- Understanding of Account Reference data and/or Finance systems would be helpful
- Minimum of 2 years of practical experience in analysis, design and implementation of projects or related finance or operational experience within the financial services industry
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
Job Family Group:Compliance and Control
Job Family:Business KYC
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs