HR Transformation Quality Control Lead(Hybrid)
Job Type: HybridJob Req ID 23694171
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
HR Transformation Quality Control Lead is a strategic professional responsible for executing quality reviews (QR) of HR consent order milestones. The ideal candidate will have internal audit or regulatory experience, be proactive, able to deal with ambiguity and multi-task, have analytical, strong process and detail orientation, and be able to operate with a high degree of collaboration driving results. This role reports to the HR Transformation Quality Control Group Manager as part of the HR CAO organization.
- Lead the sustainability and closure reviews to challenge the root cause, adequacy of OTAs (One Time Actions), and key controls for risk reduction and continuous monitoring.
- Prepare closure documentation according to Central Program PMO standards for check and challenge and future IA validation.
- Partner with HR project teams and HR Milestones / Deliverable owners as well as Transformation Leads, Enterprise Transformation and the Program Group Leads to assist in the design of required outcomes to meet Quality Control Procedure requirements and to focus on continuous control improvements across all areas to ensure continued improvement of the control framework in an efficient, cost effective, streamlined, and value-add manner.
- Ensure all stakeholders are identified and included in audit and regulatory milestone scope definition activities to achieve timely validation of key milestones. This includes the ability to effectively work with transformation lead quality control, PMO, internal audit, risk and control functions, first line business areas and compliance for independent validation of the artifacts and deliverables supporting design and implementation validation of milestones.
- Identify and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work.
- Collaborate on reviews of each program’s defined scope, target state, and success criteria to ensure it fully addresses the letter and the spirit of the regulatory feedback, broader supervisory expectations and underlying issues and root causes, and is embedded in a broader strategic vision.
- Execute procedures and key controls to assess the achievement of Sustainability, i.e., whether new and amended Key Controls have been implemented effectively and are performing as designed.
- Escalate emerging risks and concerns to the Responsible Owners thought the milestone lifecycle.
- Review Design of new or enhanced control, One-time remediation, Sustainability & operating effectiveness, Closure package
- Internal audit, risk management, controls, compliance, risk governance experience preferred along with a strong business understanding of Personal banking, Wealth Management, Banking, Markets and Services products.
- Experience of HR processes and associated regulatory requirements, risks and controls.
- Demonstrated ability to appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citi, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change as a risk professional, risk auditor or risk regulator working on large regulatory or strategic cross-functional risk and control transformation initiatives in the financial services industry.
- Demonstrated experience in leading effective cross-functional risk program and stakeholder management including risk managers, business areas and first line control, internal audit, and regulators.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically and to creatively problem solve.
- Ability to plan and organize, working well both in a team setting and independently.
- Articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing with well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests/escalation.
- Ability to garner support and secure buy-in across a wide range of stakeholders and to create a strong network of relationships among peers, internal partners, external constituencies, and decision makers.
- Detail-oriented and thorough in documenting observations and concerns.
- Openness to challenge and continuously challenging the status quo.
- Strategic thinker with strong analytical skills and the ability to translate complex concepts in a concise manner.
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced, highly matrix, dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:Risk Management
Job Family:Business Risk & Control
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs