Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
EMEA Compensation Lead Analyst for Markets & Securities ServicesApply Now Locations: Warsaw, Mazovia, Belfast, Northern Ireland Job Function: Human Resources Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20199774
Citi Compensation team is part of the HR EMEA Reward and Mobility function.
This individual will report to EMEA Compensation Lead for Markets and Securities Services and will work in partnership with other team members as required.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa is a diverse region for Citi, this role provides technical, analytical and compliance support, as well as advice to the businesses, working closely through the respective country HR teams and the regional HR team;
- The reach of the role is extensive, both in terms of geographies and businesses covered, and continued analysis is needed to ensure continuous understanding of the risks and opportunities across the region and the development of appropriate solutions.
- Support assigned businesses, HR Partners and Compensation Lead through compensation processes. Provide guidance and advice to HR Advisors and line managers for business areas supported. This includes presenting back to Business HR heads regularly, presenting on team wide calls
- Provide Compensation advisory support and compensation oversight.
- Work closely with the Global Compensation team in New York/Tampa to develop and ensure compliance with global compensation guidelines.
- Provide support to the EMEA Compensation Lead.
- Partner with the Compensation Leads on key compensation initiatives across EMEA including leading and managing cross team projects
- Partner with other Reward & Mobility teams such as Remuneration Regulatory and Deferred Compensation teams on key initiatives, year end activities and day to day activities.
- Manage all compensation activities for the business, for example:
- Co-ordinate all year end and mid year comp activities.
- Analyse all market data and provide relevant advice to the HR Partners and business.
- Ensure all compensation systems are maintained with accurate compensation data (Workday, CitiComp, etc).
- Track any committed compensation arrangements for new hire or existing employees (guarantees, indicatives, retention awards, etc) to ensure correct funding and payment.
- Provide ad hoc management information reports on compensation issues as requested and advice on compensation matters to line managers.
- Manage the Baseline accrual process to ensure that bonus pools are correctly accrued /funded for year end.
- Provide guidance on suitable functional titles in line with the global model.
- Manage the job matching process working with external vendors (McLagan, Towers, Mercer, MGMC etc) where appropriate.
- Present compensation strategies to both Regional and Global business heads with the ability to carefully articulate change and respond to questions
- Engage in regulatory projects such as Material Risk Taker Identification which includes regular meetings with the business heads to ensure the correct individuals are tagged. Work with the Business and Regulatory compensation to ensure this process is accurately completed
- Strong understanding of deferred compensation plans. Provide high level advice on all deferred compensation plans used by Citi.
- Strong understanding of the current remuneration regulatory environment i.e. CRD4, IAR etc
- A least 4 years of experience of working within a Compensation function
- Strong understanding of elements of compensation and the processes used in the firm (base, bonus, stock, cash, special compensation agreements, etc)
- Strong analytical skills including excel modelling
- Strong understanding and experience in applying current EU remuneration regulatory environment specifically CRD4 and IAS.
- Strong communications skills to ensure presentations to senior management can be carried out regularly
- Advanced ability to analyse and manipulate large and complex datasets quickly and accurately, sourcing data from several systems.
- Advanced MS office skills (Excel, Access)
- Advanced Peoplesoft/HR database skills – look up, queries (historical data)
- Strong record of achievement and proven success in management of projects involving multiple stakeholders on a regional / global level.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and diplomacy skills with the ability to work successfully both as part of a team and on own initiative as well as the ability to inspire confidence from others.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills with the ability to effectively review internal / external advice and to make appropriate recommendations to senior management.
- Competitive salary; annual salary review; annual performance bonus
- A challenging work environment where you can collaborate with global teams to contribute to critical banking applications
- A great environment for learning new technology and tools, online and instructor led training opportunities
- Social benefits (e.g. private healthcare care, Benefit System, life insurance)
- Working in a friendly, dynamic and multinational environment
- Opportunity to have an influence on the way you perform your tasks - our teams are constantly looking for new and better ways and we encourage all improvement ideas
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.