Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Compliance Risk Mgmt Sr Analyst (AVP)Locations: Warsaw, Mazovia Job Function: Compliance and Control Employee Status: Careers Job ID: 19031402
- Primary Location: Poland,Mazowieckie,Warsaw
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Compliance and Control
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19031402
Regulatory Inventory & Regulatory Change Management Team Team for Middle East & Africa/Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan within Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM) is responsible for establishing internal strategies, policies, procedures, processes, and programs to prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation and design and deliver a risk management framework that maintains risk levels within the firm's risk appetite and protect the franchise. In addition, engages with the ICRM product and function coverage teams, in order to partner to develop and apply CRM program solutions that meet business and customer needs in a manner consistent with the Citi program framework.
·Participating in the design, development, delivery and maintenance of best-in-class Compliance, programs, policies and practices for ICRM.
·Analyzing comparative data and preparing regional and global reports related to compliance risk assessments, and monitoring of compliance related issues.
·Reviewing materials to ensure compliance with various regulatory and legal requirements. Identifying and addressing potential risks.
·Investigating and assisting in responses to compliance risk issues. Investigating regulatory inquiries, preparing required documentation, making recommendations to senior management on how to proceed, and preparing responses for the regulatory inquiries.
·Monitoring adherence to Citi’s Compliance Risk Policies and relevant procedures.
·Preparing, editing and maintaining Compliance program related materials.
·Interacting and working with other areas within Citi, as necessary.
·Keeping abreast of regulatory changes, new regulations and internal policy changes in order to further identify new key risk areas.
- Good analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in compliance, legal or other control-related function in the financial services firm, regulatory organization, or legal/consulting firm, or a combination thereof
- Strong team player with demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with peers and business leaders
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong ability to manage team priorities to meet deadlines
- Fluent English
- A chance to be a part of a newly created department in Poland, having impact on Citi processes globally
- Opportunity to work and develop in an international environment in one of the greatest financial institutions worldwide
- An opportunity to improve technical and interpersonal skills
- Competitive salary and social benefits (medical care, Benefit System, life insurance and other)
- Excellent working environment