Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Audit Manager - Technology InfrastructureApply Now Locations: Warsaw, Mazovia Job Function: Internal Audit Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20168646
Job ID: 20168646
Who we are:
Citi is a leading global bank, which has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi Solutions Center is the main EU banking entity for Citi in EMEA with a presence in 22 European countries. It covers several key business lines including Markets and Securities Services, Treasury and Trade Services, Corporate and Investment Banking, and Consumer.
Our Warsaw-based Internal Audit is a global organization, which sits proudly within Citi Solutions Center as one of its key components with over 1500 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
The successful candidate will join our Technology Infrastructure Team and will report to our Senior Audit Manager in Warsaw. To be successful in this role, you should be an experienced IT Auditor, ideally with a hands-on expertise in IT or strong background in auditing IT processes with the emphasis on technology infrastructure (data bases, servers, Cloud, data center).
This role directs the timely delivery of high quality, value added assurance and audit reports for a portfolio of business activities, which meet the requirements of the Boards of Citigroup and Citibank, their affiliates, and of Citi’s respective regulators, globally. You will be responsible for the management of risk assessment and audit delivery covering the full spectrum of Technology Infrastructure in the Warsaw Service Center, including Data Center, Network, Customer and Employee processes, operations, systems platforms and devices, as well as enterprise/cross-sector processes such as information security, risk management and disaster recovery. This encompasses providing objective risk based independent assurance with respect to the design and operating effectiveness of controls associated with Technology Infrastructure that support critical business systems and processes across the group.
- Maintain a complete, comprehensive and accurate auditable universe for the assigned areas of responsibility within the technology audit
- Develops and executes a robust Audit Plan
- Delivers on time high quality audit reports, Internal Audit and Regulatory issue validation and, where appropriate, branch examinations, as well as business monitoring and governance committee reporting.
- Manages audit activities for a component of a product line, function, or legal entity at the regional or country level
- Applies in-depth level of expertise in one or more of the corporation's businesses
- Proactively advances integrated auditing concepts and use of technology.
- Manages a complex and critical unit within Internal Audit, including a small to medium sized team of Internal Audit professionals. Recruits staff, develops talent, builds effective teams, and manages a budget. Consumer or Investment Banking, technology management; project/program management; regulatory compliance or supplier management.
- Applies an in-depth understanding of the inter-relationships of business and support units throughout the corporation and how they impact the overall control environment and the audit approach.
- Uses excellent communication skills in order to influence a wide range of internal audiences
- Demonstrates strong judgment, political astuteness, and sensitivity to cultural diversity.
- Possesses strong project management and interpersonal skills, makes sound decisions, exhibiting initiative and intuitive thinking.
- Participates in major business initiatives
- Frequently involved in matters that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought such as identifying solutions for a variety of complex and novel audit control issues. Analyzes reporting findings; Recommends appropriate interventions where needed. Proposes solutions for risk and control problems. Partners with Directors and Managing Directors to develop approaches for addressing broader corporate emerging issues.
- Serves as lead reviewer for all types of reviews.
- Performs Business Monitoring Quarterly Summaries.
- Up to 25% travel activity within the year
- Work collaboratively on assignments with Internal Audit teams in Citi and keep abreast of evolving Polish regulations on Risk management and ensure that these are appropriately addressed in Internal Audit’s risk assessment and audit planning processes.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in a related role with experience in business, functional and people management
- Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of technology infrastructure products, especially those associated with the banking and financial business.
- Demonstrates experience in managing teams and managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
- Effective negotiation skills, a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues and strength in sustaining independent views. This individual must be an articulate and effective communicator, both orally and in writing, with an energetic, charismatic and approachable style.
- Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management.
- Effective project management skills
- Effective influencing and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
- BA/BS or equivalent.
- Related certifications (CPA, ACA, CFA, CIA, CISA or similar) are a plus.
What we offer
- Professional development in an international role, which provides a regular exposure to auditing activities in numerous countries within EMEA region.
- An enjoyable and challenging learning path, which leads to a deep understanding of Citi’s products and services as well as development of your personal skills.
- At Citi Solutions Center we cooperate with other Citi entities from all over the world. Working in our organization involves working on international projects, in a culturally diverse and dynamic environment as well as learning top quality organizational culture.
- Competitive social benefits (medical care, multisport, life insurance, attractive pension plan, holiday allowance, flexible working schedule and other).
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.