Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
AML KYC Foreign Correspondent Bank (FCB) Risk Evaluation Management (REM) LeadApply Now Locations: Warsaw, Mazovia Job Function: Compliance and Control Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20187075
The Global AML KYC Foreign Correspondent Bank (FCB) Program is focused on the effective execution of the customer due diligence process, specifically for FCB clients. Working with KYC-related representatives, the group coordinates the timely completion of an FCB client's Periodic Review. The effective execution of the customer due diligence process for Citi’s FCB client base relies on coordination between the Global AML KYC organization and KYC-related representatives.
FCB customer due diligence records are created and maintained on a strategic on-boarding platform, which includes workflow functionality to facilitate information being incorporated into client records, as well as the subsequent necessary levels of review and approval. The due diligence process for FCB is facilitated by multiple teams in Global KYC consisting of analysts assigned to a given client record who work together to ensure that the various components of the client’s record are complete and up to date.
The AML KYC FCB Risk Evaluation Management (REM) Team reviews the potential AML risks associated with certain prospective and existing clients so that the client does not present undue legal, regulatory or reputational risk to Citi. To ensure completeness and accuracy of a client record, REM works in partnership with the Periodic Transaction Review (PTR) Team, the AML Program Assessment (AMLPA) Team, the Due Diligence Unit (DDU), and KYC Business Owners during periodic review of the client.
The primary role of an AML KYC FCB REM Lead is to manage a team consisting of approximately (+/- 12) KYC FCB REM Analysts who perform compliance reviews of the overall client records that require AML Compliance review/approval. The REM Analyst reviews the client profile in the context of potential associated risks to assess and understand the level of AML risk posed by the client to Citi, in accordance with the framework set by the Global KYC Policy and its supporting Standards. This also includes a quality assurance check of the overall record for full completeness and accuracy.
- Lead an FCB REM team that appropriately assess risk demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation, compliance with local requirement and Citi AML risk acceptance.
- Provide guidance and leadership to FCB REM Analysts on all AML issues related to KYC REM profile reviews, dispositioning, and methodology.
- Review and provide guidance related to escalations from the business and other areas within the AML organization.
- Track MIS to report patterns and trends to AML Management and the business.
- Evaluate productivity metrics and quality reviews of FCB REM Analysts to identify areas for improvement, training needs, and the degree of compliance with procedural requirements.
- Mentor and provide coaching to team members when areas for improvement are identified.
- Coordinate with AML Senior Management, Business Management, AML Compliance Risk Management, AML Legal, Product Compliance, and CSIS to resolve issues, discuss patterns and trends, policy changes, etc.
- Interface directly with regulatory examiners, Internal Audit and Compliance
- 10+ years of professional experience
- 6+ years' work experience in Compliance-related functions within, but not limited to, the following areas:
- Risk management
- Know your customer reviews/Enhanced Due Diligence for high-risk accounts
- Financial crime investigations
- College/ university education preferred but working track record will be taken into account.
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have necessary skills and experience.
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce.
- Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred, or equivalent work experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - PL
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.