Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Operations &Technology (O&T) Analyst
- Primary Location: Vietnam
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18073421
Operations &Technology (O&T) Analyst
You're the brains behind our work.
You’re ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it’s honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can’t come without growth. Our programs equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi is looking for Analysts to join the Operations and Technology (O&T) Full Time Program. The program aims to develop O&T leaders for Citi’s future. The 24-month structured rotational program provides Analysts to grow a solid Operations and Technology career.
We provide you with knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
The Program is a developmental program with job rotations designed to groom high potential junior talent to enable them to take on critical mid-career positions within O&T. Upon completion of the rotations, Analysts will be placed in Operations. Analysts with outstanding performance have the possibility of being selected for the regional Leadership Development Program offering regional exposure and strategic insights in various demanding roles.
Apart from on-the-job training, ongoing technical training and professional development training will also be part of the country training curriculum. The Program is demanding and your learning curve will be steep. You will constantly be faced with new challenges. You will be in continuous contact with different businesses, and offices in the region or around the world. You are embarking on your career at a time when Asia Pacific is growing in influence.
Your time here will look something like this.
- Participate in a wide array of internal and external programs designed to help you gain business knowledge; technical skills; and interpersonal skills
- Benefit from the experience of having a senior mentor/Analyst buddy
- Receive structured performance reviews and evaluation
- Broaden your exposure through participation in local/regional taskforces
- Receive ongoing support from a dedicated Program Manager
We want to hear from you if:
- A recent graduate or final year student with an Undergraduate or Master’s degree; in any discipline; from a top academic institution graduating with a minimum GPA of 3.2/4 or above or 2nd upper class honours, equivalent.
- You have demonstrated strong leadership; teamwork; and communication skills
- You have a keen interest process, technology innovation and banking industry
- Knowledge of at least one Asian language would be preferred
Who we think will be a great fit…
If you are highly motivated and results-oriented; the O&T Full Time Analyst Program is a great step forward in your career. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow; we are hiring analysts who want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
- Excellent analytical; communication; and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively, a problem solver who offers solution on how to process business efficiently
- Flexible and adaptable in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making