Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Digital Relationship ManagerApply Now Locations: Umbulan Jakarta Baru, Lampung Job Function: Banker Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20157521
The IND Relationship Manager is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Calls on clients to deepen relationships and proactively owning, responding to and anticipating any future needs, roadblocks or risks, leveraging internal resources to assist where necessary
- Working closely with senior RMs, product specialists and subject matter experts across the bank to structure customized solutions that meet clients’ unique needs
- Working closely with senior RMs to leverage the expertise and capabilities of other Citi businesses to better achieve mutual business goals together
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities to deepen and increase share of wallet
- Driving innovation in the solutions we provide clients and further developing our business where necessary and appropriate
- Identifying and pursuing new clients aligned with CITI COMMERCIAL BANK (CCB)’s value proposition.
- Being future-focused in thinking and planning ahead for ways Citi can differentiate itself from competitors
- Staying connected with influencers, industry associations, thought leaders and senior business contacts to expand industry knowledge and deepen CITI COMMERCIAL BANK (CCB)’s relationship with these partners
- Ensuring deals are structured to balance risk and reward, so teams’ incentives align with acting in the clients’ interests
- Actively protects Citi’s assets and reputation by being the first line of defense from credit risk management perspective
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out to the highest ethical standard
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Must possess sound judgment and be creative in providing solutions to bank clients
- Foundational knowledge of CITI COMMERCIAL BANK (CCB)’s structure, strategy, product suite and target market.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of the underwriting process for products that require approval of credit exposure (Derivatives, Treasury, FX, Lending etc) and completes high quality spreads and analysis.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of Citi Risk and KYC policies and practices
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of credit skills and Early Warning Detection
- Demonstrates basic understanding of accounting principles, financial modelling and financial statement analysis
- Demonstrates ability to build knowledge of all aspects of commercial banking including basic commercial credit knowledge and an ability to quickly learn new products and services
- Ability to work effectively in team setting
- Communicates views with clarity and confidence
- Maintains contact with key stakeholders to proactively seek input as appropriate
- Demonstrates self-control and maintains composure under pressure
- Detail oriented with demonstrated organizational skills
- Passion for creating new business opportunities with existing clients and able to demonstrate innovative approaches to meeting clients’ needs.
- Ability to embrace new technology and understand the role digital plays in the experience we deliver for our clients
- Demonstrates a natural curiosity about Citi, the economy, local markets and regions without preconceived notions or ideas
- Demonstrates professionalism by being reliable, actively contributing in meetings, asking questions and challenging ideas
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - ID
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.