Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Branch Oversight Function ManagerApply Now Locations: Umbulan Jakarta Baru, Lampung Job Function: Compliance and Control Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19146506
The Branch Oversight Function Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for Quality oversight and monitoring that our guidelines are met
- Lead a team who is responsible for completing all types of quality and control reviews.
- Exercise full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Responsible for team performance including timeliness of work, quality of reviews and monthly/yearly scorecards
- Oversee Quality procedures and keep them current
- Monitor team workflow, confirm tasks are meeting timeliness or come up with plans to keep all work current
- Perform analysis on results and reporting based on reviews completed. Communicate results to the Operational teams including root cause analysis on defects
- Assist with requests and may interface with compliance and audit examiners
- Analyze and identify risks based upon information provided when reviewing or adding new reviews
- Act as a consultant to the business regarding process improvements for quality reviews
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place for all work performed
- Drive corrective actions and develop corrective action recommendations
- Work with multiple MIS and system teams to ensure data is available for result analysis
- Work with Ops Quality Control team members located in multiple sites
- Help drive consistency between the functions of Credit Operations through quality reviews, control reviews, audit feedback and results
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience leading teams preferred
- Ability to analyze results and identify strengths and opportunities
- Experience in creating and implementing processes that result in improved business performance
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and work diligently under pressure
- Ability to effectively communicate with multiple lines of business and multiple layers of management
- Credit Operations experience required
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment collaborating across diverse groups
- Navigates complexity to create clear, often unique solutions
- Demonstrate exceptional organizational skills
- Performance record with a history of increased responsibility, and task / project delivery
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions
- Superior execution skills with a focus on clear, realistic action steps and timelines
- Proven ability to communicate business rationale to internal and external counterparts
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - ID
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.