TTS Payments Infrastructure & Wires Product Manager (VP)
The Market Segment & Services Senior Specialist is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.
- Work closely with Technology, Operations and Coverage teams to drive timely, cost effective and high-quality Delivery of strategically aligned product solutions
- Partner with Finance to evaluate investments in product development, and monitor and control billing/revenue, expenditure, and benefits realization
- Work closely with global and regional product teams to develop and refine the strategy of product solutions, go to market approach, and Delivery model.
- Work with product control functions to ensure that all relevant documentation (eg product Approval Program) and processes are strictly adhered to and part of the management fabric of the product business
- Coordinate planning and other related activities for launching of new capabilities and functionalities across Technology, Operations, implementations, and regional teams
- Work closely with the coverage teams, and core product teams to ensure that demands of the White-Label clients are well understood
- develop an action plan to address VOC (Voice of the Client) feedback. Partner with cross-functional and coverage teams to execute
- Invest time to keep track of Competition, market Trends, new Technologies
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience in electronic banking channels with good knowledge of corporate banking practices in the cash management space; Exposure to and understanding of business analysis, data and system analysis
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, take initiative, and produce consistent high-quality work; Willingness to be a direct contributor and ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
This is a key hire to within the P&R Product function at Citi Canada. The Canada TTS business and the Banking industry is entering a transformative period highlighted by an aggressive industry payments modernization plan, ongoing application rationalization, and a rapid deployment & commercialization of value-added products and services.
Reporting to the P&R Product Head for Canada, this role has accountability for a number of strategic initiatives including CAD Clearing Wires and other projects as delegated. Key responsibilities include:
- Product SME for CAD Clearing with day-to-day responsibilities such as identifying and having a good understanding of market conditions, competition, and client needs to adapt product capabilities accordingly
- P&L Oversight and responsibilities for wires, including refreshing costing analysis to create an effective and competitive pricing strategy
- Product lead on upcoming ISO 20022 Changes, inclusive of requirements, governance activities
- Product lead for application rationalization / migration, inclusive of planning roadmap and working with technology to determine the best solution
- Oversight and management of product rotational analysts
- Develop and execute strategies to grow product revenue, reduce expenses, implement costing analysis recommendations, product pricing strategies
- Provide thought leadership and expertise to clients, prospects and internal partners with a product market focus on FIs & Non-bank FIs
- With respect to Product development and any infrastructure changes, the role provides support for projects, including writing business requirements, collaboration and confirmation of FRD’s, satisfaction of Citi's governance criteria, compliance with AML and business risk requirements, review and approval of test plans and sign-off on production launch and all the way through to commercialization of the new product
- Manage business risk & compliance across suite of products, including completion of all audits, legal, tax risk, vendor governance, and compliance and regulatory reporting, including MCA’s and CAP follow ups
- Ensure all product collateral is up-to-date, accurate and accessible to sales and coverage teams via standard sources (e.g., capability grid)
- Create, refine, and execute on existing business requirements to deliver an industrial strength/robust solution in response to client needs
- Familiarity with the end-to-end process to execute outgoing and incoming payments, including familiarity with issues related to accounting, reconcilement, and exception process management. - Demonstrated ability to dissect processes into core components so they can be analyzed, assessed, solutions developed, and benefits quantified.
Product management experience in payments is preferred
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Market Segments and Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs