TTS Payments & Receivables Product Manager (AVP)
The Mkt Segments & Svcs Specialist is a seasoned professional role. Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge, contributing to the development of new techniques and the improvement of processes and work-flow for the area or function. Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Product strategy and product management for key capabilities, as well as development of new capabilities and solutions based on market demand
- P&L Management (reporting and analyzing financials to ensure goals are being met)
- Assembles a holistic picture of where the product is currently, how clients view it, how it compares to competition, and where it needs to go in the future
- Drives action across the organization in order to achieve goals
- Ensures a BAU operational model is in place
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Capacity to proactively anticipate, identify and resolve problems
- Strategy oriented with ability to multi-task
- Desire to drive projects from ideation or assignment to execution
- Appetite for challenging assignments
- Bachelor's degree; 2+ years of work experience in Product Management, Market Management or Sales
- Bachelor’s/University degree
Reporting to the TTS Payments & Receivables Product Head for Canada, this role will provide key support to existing core payments products and regulatory projects. The Canada TTS business is entering a transformative period highlighted by an aggressive industry payments modernization plan, an enhanced regulatory environment, ongoing application rationalization, and a rapid deployment of value-added products and services.
- Provide support for delivery of key payments transformation initiatives (inclusive of internal application rationalization / migrations)
- Lead regulatory projects for the team
- Contribute to P&L management including gainers/decliners analysis, revenue leakage review, and expense oversight
- Lead market research and competitor analysis efforts
- Manage development and market launch of new and enhanced products through the bank’s product processes under the direction of Product Management VP's. The role provides support for projects, including writing business requirements, collaboration and confirmation of FRD’s, satisfaction of Citi's governance criteria, compliance with AML and business risk requirements, review and approval of test plans and sign-off on production launch, sales training, support and creation of collateral
- Oversee day-to-day product management for core products such as product delivery, client experience, and client communication strategies as well as prioritize, negotiate, and remove obstacles to achieve business results
- Develop and communicate a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management
- Monitor key product measures, identify actions necessary and lead corrective actions.
- Manage business risk & compliance across suite of products, including completion of all audits, legal, tax risk, vendor governance, and compliance and regulatory reporting, including MCA’s and CAP follow ups.
Job Family Group:Product Management and Development
Job Family:Market Segments and Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs