EJECUTIVO/A PYME - TIJUANA, BC
The Business Development Analyst is a trainee professional role. Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in carrying out assigned tasks and a basic understanding of the underlying concepts and principles upon which the job is based. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Makes evaluative judgements based on the analysis of factual information. They are expected to resolve problems by identifying and selecting solutions through the application of acquired technical experience and will be guided by precedents. Must be able to exchange information in a concise and logical way as well as be sensitive to audience diversity. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own job.
- Responsible for attracting, maintaining, retaining and growing the relationships managed with clients in the portfolio, offering a high value service advising on segment products. Serves a consolidated client portfolio.
- Generate leads through client references, commercial activities, market mapping exercises like carpet bombing, micromarketing activities, joint events in partnership with associations.
- Use all available intermediary channels to generate leads, focus on open market sourcing, to engage with potential new customers.
- Understand customer needs, explore and educate customer on value add in terms of their commercial needs.
- Address how Citibank products and services can meet their business requirements.
- Influence the customer to initiate the relationship which helps in supporting the immediate needs.
- Identifying opportunities of Working Capital, Term Loan & Non fund based products.
- Ensure that branch staff own and manage customer queries and complaints by taking ownership and resolving in a timely manner.
- Act as the escalation point for their unresolved queries and complaints.
- Ensure that Know Your Client and Anti-Money Laundering and other compliance norms are strictly adhered to.
- Complete all mandatory certifications within 90 days of joining the bank and continuously keep self updated on changes in products, processes and compliance/regulatory norms.
- Provide complete and comprehensive information on products, services, charges etc. proactively to the customer and ensure best services are provided to them.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Bachelor's degree. Experience in sales of financial products.
- Awareness about markets/current trends, general awareness about current affairs. Awareness about banking regulations/product regulations around insurance/investments etc. Understanding of basics of finance.basics of banking; understanding of markets - key drivers, current trends etc. Strong sales and relationship skills and should be comfortable with self-sourcing of asset clients. Knowledge of financial statements. Exp – Experience in Sales – Trade Fx & Asset exposure would help Awareness about markets/current trends, general awareness about current affairs Awareness about banking regulations/product regulations around insurance/investments etc. Understanding of basics of finance.basics of banking; understanding of markets - key drivers, current trends etc.
- Ability to Sell - strong selling/product pitching abilities; relationship management skills/potential to manage; high achievement orientation
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
EJECUTIVO(A) DE NEGOCIOS PYME – TIJUANA, BC
Actividades a realizar:
Lograr el cumplimiento de las metas de ventas del segmento PyME definidas por la Gerencia, con particular foco en las metas de créditos, crecimiento de cartera, venta cruzada, nuevos clientes y retención de clientes actuales de su portafolio. Cartera en desarrollo.
- Sueldo base
- Bonos por desempeño
- Prestaciones Bancarias
- Capacitación y Desarrollo Profesional
- Licenciatura en áreas económico – administrativas concluida
- 1 año de experiencia en ventas de productos financieros
- Manejo de técnicas de ventas consultivas, cierres, manejo de objeciones y profundizar en la relación con clientes
- Deseable con certificación - AMIB Figura 1
Job Family Group:Consumer Sales
Job Family:Consumer Business Development
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs