Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Branch Local Regulatory Reporting & Reconciliation Officer
- Primary Location: Thailand
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19005201
- To support customer service needs as service enhancements and make appropriate referrals to proper channel such as Personal Banker and Citigold Executive.
- To constantly provide excellent service quality to internal and external customers ensure the customer satisfaction.
- To be able to analyze and resolve customer complaint with prompt, accurate and courteous reply.
- To provide accurate information regarding to Safe Deposit Box opening/closing.
- To provide accurate information regarding to Banking, Bankcard and Ready Credit products to existing and prospective customers.
- To support front-line counter to cut-queue at peak period.
- To describe and/or demonstrate the use of all distribution channels (CBC, AVR, CBOL and CPB) to new and existing customers to support the Citibanking Experience, recommend alternative Citibanking access point to customers when appropriate.
- To ensure the safety and security of the customer and Citibank's assets by complying with established policies and procedures.
- To review all maintenances done by CRR-Front line, PB/CE/ or PB/CE Support.
- To ensure of maintenance reports are reviewed within time frame.
- To perform Citicard and Checkbook instant issuance.
- To perform the Self-Assessment Tester across units within Branch Services.
- To deal with branch sales PB/CE/BDM/ASSOCIATES in order to follow up documents of account opening.
- To obtain any trainings relevant to CRR-Backend for control purposes and communicate to staff within unit.
- To ensure that all documents required from customers are completely obtained.
- To Keep MIS tracking on daily basis.
- To perform the month-end MIS volume and Capacity of CRR back-end.
- Perform financial and service transaction for customer for deposit, withdrawals, traveler’s check, loan payment, credit card payment cash advance, inward / outward transaction.
- Perform cash balancing of the day and ensure document is correctly sent to the related unit in case of document required.
- Perform accurate transactions.
- Perform GL reconciliation on the regular basis.
- Comply all the compliance and regulations requirement.
- Support ATM operation at peak volume.
- Ensure self-assessment is passed with the satisfactory result.
- Perform CBC staff function during her absence.
- Perform quarterly self-assessment as a tester to cross unit within Branch Services.
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in any related fields.
- 2 year experiences in customer contact position and related.
- Fluent in spoken English and Thai.
- Good communication skill and service oriented with excellent interpersonal skill.
- Be able to work under pressure.