Gerente Pyme - Tampico, Tamaulipas
The Business Dev Intmd Officer is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses' core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Proactively build strong and productive relationships within our bank assessment areas to promote and generate business to meet and exceed goals.
- Facilitate, promote, and administer financial education, seminars and outreach efforts to generate business.
- Provide technical training on lending programs/products to external relationship partners and to internal partners team on
- Manage and cultivate relationships with external clients to increase lending penetration in bank assessment areas.
- Works closely with leadership in support of new business development efforts. This role emphasizes planning, organizing, researching, and responding to retail private label and co-brand opportunities in a uniform manner.
- Support strategic planning process for business development
- Perform deep dive research of new business prospects to include company research, financial analysis, deal background/history, value proposition, etc.
- Assemble business plans for high priority prospects (competitive landscape, SWOT, differentiation strategy, detailed prospecting plan and resource requirements) and maintain business plan tracking and adherence.
- Coordinate market research requests/activities for prospects, to include brand data analytics and mystery shopping.
- Prepare prospect meeting presentations (including ordering and managing creative process, deck production).
- Perform prospect and pipeline tracking duties.
- Build, monitor and continuously refresh prospect database.
- Create monthly retailer performance dashboard for key prospects and existing clients - and proactively share insights with Business Development and Partner Management teams.
- Assist in coordination across other Citi business units in support of new business.
- Responsible for scheduling deal meetings (internal), coordinating logistics for external meetings, and maintaining calendar of activities
- Develop specific business plans, including closed loan goals, for each product and program sponsored and managed.
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- experience in financial services including a focus on financial planning
- Use of Money Guide Pro, Impact or other Financial Planning Software a plus
- CFP preferred or working towards a CFP designation NaviPlan Financial Planning Tool experience – preferred
- Active Series 7 preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid relationship-building skills
- Strong work ethic and the ability to produce high quality plans within a defined timeline
- Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet deadline
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Gerente Pyme:
GENERAL SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Ensure the accomplishment of relationship bankers scorecard under his span of control, supervise and manage activity commercial of his team, ensure that branches belonging on his own district applies the SME commercial strategy, applies and execute defined activities to increase sales.
Reports to District Manager / Sr and Jr relationship bankers will report direct to him.
Ensure that Relationship Bankers know their portfolio clients and grow effective sales detected on client need advisory.
Ensure that banker grow the relationship with his clients through knowing, deepening and creating stronger relations with his clients.
Actively visit High Value SME Clients with the Relationship Manager to close sales, understand opportunities and ensure deal ramp and ongoing relationship with client to continue prospecting for additional opportunities.
Keep his team trained in products, process, policies and SME tools, lowering the learning curve for newly hired bankers.
Ensure that choreographies, strategies and campaigns are managed totally.
Manage effectively under performance staff, early identification, apply adequate follow up and defining action plans to keep the minimum bankers as Low Productive.
Ensure Bankers know their Scorecard and make continuous follow up to accomplish goals.
Continuously fulfill with all the controls and regulations establish by Citi.
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE – EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Education: Bachelors degree in administrative economics
- Preferred Level of Education: Specialization Diploma or Master
- Related Experience desirable for Job: 3 years
- Additional Information: Deeply acknowledge of financial products, especially business credit, financial analysis
Job Family Group:Consumer Sales
Job Family:Consumer Business Development
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs