Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Finance Regulatory Reporting (CCAR) Lead Analyst, VPApply Now Locations: Tampa, Florida Job Function: Finance Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20201943
The CCAR Regulatory Lead Analyst will be responsible for leading, preparing and reviewing Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review (CCAR) schedules. CCAR is a process completed by the Federal Reserve to ensure institutions have robust, forward-looking capital planning processes that account for unique risks and sufficient capital to continue operations throughout times of economic and financial stress.
This CCAR Regulatory Lead Analyst will oversee the production of the Wholesale CCAR reports and enhance the governance framework to achieve greater standardization, consistency, and sustainability. This position will work closely with the Manager, ensuring CCAR processes are produced timely, accurately and are complete. The position has responsibility for CCAR related processes being compliant with current regulations, supported by documentation standards and with effective preventive and detective controls. The position will liaise closely with the CCAR GPO, Workstream, Corporate Reporting, Country/Product Controllers, Technology and Finance and with counterparts in FRSS Centers.
This position has responsibility for the preparation, reconciliation and review of financial (i.e. actual) CCAR schedules; the process includes review of control points, support change management, and drive the report preparation leveraging data reviews and controls. The position will support issues management and escalation noted in the production process for root cause remediation.
- Team building and leadership: develop and motivate a team of reporting professionals leveraging the FRSS Global model.
- Evaluate the production framework and establish effective working relationships with Workstream, GPO, FRSS Global Head of Risk and Control.
- Responsible for the interaction with global financial reporting ensuring, data analysis, reconciliations are prepared optimally.
- Represent FRSS as global liaison among Finance, Risk and Corporate Regulatory Reporting. Prioritize material issues and interface with operations units ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken.
- Produce metrics for senior management highlighting key issues and remediation status, progress on strategic initiatives, maintain and enhance related operational and analytical procedures.
- Align key controls with operational processes and validate with MCA testing when applicable; identify opportunity to optimize processes.
- Effective communication: presentations to Senior Management, issue resolution with Technology.
Additional Job Description
- Bachelor's degree and 6-10 years of related work experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Skills required.
- Excellent analytical background and skill set to understand Basel processes, including system data flows.
- Previous management experience and able to manage large span of control and control its budget and reengineering efforts.
- Self-motivated with ability to make decisions and maintain a controlled environment.
- Willingness to manage flexible and alternative Citi Works environments.
- Ability to multi-task, be proactive and goal-oriented.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (oral and written) and confidence to work with different levels of management.
- Previous banking and regulatory experience in Legal Vehicle, Basel and/or Country Risk.
- Previous Exposure to global processes and teamwork across various locations and cultures.
Preferred but not required:
- Masters of Business, Accounting or Economics; Certified Public Accountant or International Equivalent; Certified Financial Analyst.
- Previous experience with Lean Methodology / Six Sigma.
- Previous experience with SQL and/or SAS preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Working knowledge of RegInsight, CitiRisk, Pearl, Ruby, GL platforms and other data warehouses
- Knowledge of accounting and financial/regulatory reporting
- Ability to grasp and master new concepts/requirements and related product/functional knowledge
- Strong organizational and planning skills to manage a large number of requests.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of control and emphasis toward quality.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative.
- High caliber team player with good judgment, flexibility and productivity.
- Quick learner, customer focused with ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Forward looking with ability to mitigate and overcome any challenging roadblocks. Must have “can do” attitude.
- Ability to work well under pressure and manage to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in expectations or requirements.
- Strong relationship and teamwork skills with hands–on approach.
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.