Vice President, Risk L&D Learning Advisor
Citi Learning works to drive business performance by connecting employees with relevant and innovative learning experiences when and where they need them. The Global Risk Learning & Development (Global Risk L&D) team is responsible for risk training for both Independent Risk Management and Business audiences globally. Global Risk L&D also manages the learning strategy overall for the Global Risk Management Organization. The Global Risk L&D team holds ~300 instructor classes annually to global audiences and develops self-paced online risk training programs delivered firm-wide. Over 200,000 participants participate in Risk L&D’s programs annually across the globe.
The Learning Advisor for Risk will work in close collaboration with the Head of Risk L&D and Senior Management / Subject Matter Experts within Risk to analyze learning needs, engage with external suppliers to design and develop learning solutions, execute learning programs globally with vendors and internal facilitators, measure and report on the impact of the programs, and continuously refine and enhance the curriculum and learning solutions.
- Design and continuously refine a comprehensive and consistent learning curriculum for key Risk Groups.
- Undertake learning needs and skill assessment / gap analysis, including data gathering, research, and analysis to assess the adequacy of the programs and identify new learning needs.
- Engage with vendors and lead discussions with subject matter experts across Risk and the Businesses to design and or source new programs / solutions as identified or reengineer programs to meet the evolving learning needs and priorities.
- Keep abreast of newest available learning modalities and learning trends as well as leverage internal Learning & Development network to deploy best-in-class learning solutions in alignment with broader Citi Learning goals.
- Manage program execution with assistance from the Risk L&D Learning Operations Team. Work closely with internal facilitators in Risk and the Businesses to lead programs. Attend as needed instructor led training programs (virtual or in-person) to open sessions and monitor the quality of the programs.
- Develop and implement a consistent method to measure the effectiveness of programs in order to measure the return on investment and tie the training program to core skill competencies. Drive continuous improvement of the programs based on survey evaluations and other methodologies.
- Provide regular and ongoing communication regarding Risk Learning & Development initiatives to stakeholders within the Risk Organization, Business Organizations, and Human Resource/Learning & Development global teams.
- Partner with Learning Advisors and other learning professionals on special projects as needed for Risk L&D and Citi Learning.
- Proven ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across multiple groups and organizations
- Excellent advisory and consultative skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong executive presence
- Ability to interact with and influence senior management, including motivating senior partners to take action
- Ability to provide thought leadership on learning and development strategy and solutions
- Ability to design and source high impact learning solutions that will fulfill the training strategy
- Self-starter – positive, energetic and able to prioritize and act upon the important issues
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Collaborative team player who values creativity and diverse perspectives
- Ability to work well under pressure, manage multiple projects concurrently, and operate at high standards of quality within tight timeframes
- Strong analytical skills, keen attention to detail, and very well organized and transparent with all lines of management
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities; be resilient and flexible; and be proactive at overcoming anticipated barriers to learning solutions
- Proven track record of delivery and achievement. Ensures high quality outcomes are delivered within committed timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education/Learning, Human Resources, Organizational Development, Risk, Finance, Project Management, or related field
- 7-10 years’ experience in Learning & Development, Human Resources, or Risk Management, preferably within the financial services industry
- Risk expertise a plus
- Knowledge of training and needs assessments, learning & development for financial services, instructional design, and delivery for multiple modalities (e.g., classroom, self-paced, virtual)
- Strong project management skills and ability to manage multiple high-impact deliverables simultaneously
- Experience working across regions, cultures, and geographies
- Experience working in complex matrixes within a multinational organization
Job Family Group:Human Resources
Job Family:Talent, Development, Learning & Diversity
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs