Technology Project Manager (QA) - Tampa - C12
The Technology Project Manager provides full leadership and supervisory responsibility. Provides operational/service leadership and direction to team(s). Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge through provision of value-added perspectives or advisory services. May contribute to the development of new techniques, models and plans within area of expertise. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Generally has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness of end results and shared responsibility for planning and budgets. Work affects an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family. Full supervisory responsibility, ensuring motivation and development of team through professional leadership to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations as well as direction of daily tasks and responsibilities.
- Responsible for the daily execution of significant projects within a focus area and resolution of complex problems or transactions, where expertise is required to interpret against policies, guidelines or processes.
- Full ownership for one or more processes, reports, procedures or products, and may also be considered analytical or procedural experts representing a unit or team on cross-function process or project deliverables.
- May supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees, but will not typically have formal management role.
- Manages one team (consisting of support staff and/or entry-level analysts).
- Full leadership and/or supervisory responsibilities.
- Applies in-depth disciplinary knowledge of concepts and procedures within own area to resolve issues.
- Ensures creation of project plan and charter benefits management plan, stakeholder management plan, acceptance plan, and central project issue log.
- Ensures resources are assigned to project & monitor commitment.
- Ensures change control is executed throughout project.
- Identifies, documents, and understands project dependencies Identify key stakeholders who participate in project scope definition.
- Tracks actual project costs, identify variances, and reforecast project costs as needed.
- Measures project management performance against standards.
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- Establishes project communication needs and create project communication plan.
- Creates the project risk management plan.
- Partners with cross function peers to create, administer, track, and eventually close project contracts.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5+ years of Project Management experience within the QA domain
- QA Project estimating, project scheduling & tracking, interaction and management, implementation planning in large organizations
- Knowledge of various project management methodologies (e.g., agile/scrum)
- QA vendor management both onshore and offshore
- Experience with Software Testing Cycle (STLC) phase, entry and exit criteria.
- Experience in Test Automation
- Jira experience
- Preferred but not required: PMP and Certification (CSM)
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
- Coordinate with test team and administer all processes and procedures and ensure compliance to all quality goals and manage all projects
- Prepare reports for all projects statistics on monthly basis and analyze all project metric data and provide training to all project members.
- Evaluate all escalates issues if required and provide training to all project teams and perform required audits and perform root cause analysis and recommend preventive and corrective actions. This includes bug leakage reports.
- Prepare reports for all resource utilization and develop all project estimates and schedules and coordinate with all stakeholders and participate in various meetings.
- Design and governance all test methodologies and perform regular regression tests on all processes and design all project deliverables and manage all test environments.
- Manage partnership with test automation team to ensure that manual regression test scripts are fully automated
- Manage all communication with business partners and management to achieve all project objectives and perform tests on same and manage multiple functional areas.
- Perform end to end tests on all processes and design all program documents and as per resource requirements and administer all test activities for all phases.
- Develop all test plans and perform troubleshoot on systems and analyze all test resources to resolve issues and manage all communication with management to achieve all objectives.
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs