SVP, Financial Solutions Sr. Lead Analyst
*This role can sit in any of the following Citi locations: Tampa, FL, Irving, TX, Buffalo, NY*
Financial Solutions Sr. Lead Analyst – SVP GPO
The Books and Records Transformation team within The Record-To-Report Global Process Owner Group (R2R GPO) is responsible for designing and implementing global standard accounting infrastructure, processes, and governance to ensure accurate, consistent, and timely accounting of transactions into Citi’s books.
The role holder will work with key stakeholders across Finance, Finance Risk Shared Services (FRSS), Global Finance Technology (GFT) and other disciplines to drive standardization and automation globally, with appropriate alignment and accountability of accounting activities. The role will support Citi’s Finance Transformation priorities and Consent Order deliverables.
- Participating in formulating and setting strategic direction for the process, organization and architecture covering Finance across Citi business, products, functions, and locations
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to policies, applying sound ethical judgement regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Defining, documenting, and implementing standardized and simplified Accounting, Close and Ledger Standardization processes and key controls leveraging Citi Enterprise Architecture Methodology (CEAM).
- Supporting the delivery of current programs and Identifying and Leading new programs supporting Citi’s Transformation and Automation commitments.
- Supporting the shift from monthly to daily results for key consumers.
- Defining infrastructure, process, and control requirements to ensure accurate, consistent, and timely accounting of transactions and closing of Citi’s books and records.
- Define global ledger content standards (e.g. Chart of Accounts) and oversight model covering consistent mapping of local to enterprise ledger standards, rationalizing Citi's CoAs population and reducing independently maintained local CoAs and mappings for Flexcube and FMS ledgers.
- Partnering with FRSS and other stakeholders across Citi Finance (Regional Controllers, FP&A, GFT and Business) driving finance work streams, goals, and efficiency targets and Consent Order priorities
- Working with FRSS Global process & Stakeholders Management (FRSS GPSM) to implement standardized and centralized accounting and close processes and controls in Shared Services.
- Partnering with Finance Transformation and Business Simplification work streams to develop business requirements and prioritization of Citi's target state accounting models and processes.
- Write and govern policies, standards and procedural guides pertaining to our Financial Books & Records and develop key metrics to measure adherence and effectiveness.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Finance, Accounting, Business, or related field in the Financial Services industry is required
- Strong background in one or more areas of finance preferred
- Knowledge of Citi Finance architecture and systems impacting Citi’s Financial Books & Records.
- In depth, knowledge of Citi’s accounting and/or close processes, and understanding of the Controller, FRSS functions.
- Ability to influence senior Finance, Business and Operations stakeholders.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, deliver results and influence change effectively across organizational levels, geography and functional areas.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks and to work with geographically diverse resources.
- Strong analytical skills, acting as an expert or advisor on accounting matters.
- Self-motivated with the ability to make decisions in absence of detailed instructions.
- Process reengineering and change management with program/project management or PMO experience in using a structured methodology to successfully track, plan, monitor and report on concurrent, multiple projects. Agile, Scrum methodology preferred.
- Advanced proficiency in digital tools and Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelors’ degree in Finance or Accounting.
- CA, CPA, ACA, or CFA certifications a plus.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Fin Solutions Dsgn & Implement
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs