Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Supply Chain Sourcing Group Manager / SVP - FacilitiesApply Now Locations: Tampa, Florida, New York, New York Job Function: Corporate Services Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20188141
- Have deep Procurement knowledge in Facility Operations and Facility Programs
- Lead the development, management and analysis of Requests for Proposal, eAuction, supplier negotiations, financial analysis, contract administration and project management.
- Work inside of the Citi eSourcing system.
- Identify opportunities to leverage the sourcing of procurement on the projects.
- Work with suppliers to measure and track performance and any reporting requirements. Examples of this would the leading of Quarterly Business Reviews.
- Utilize various procurement tools and processes to research supplier and commodity information. Report and record Procurement transactions such as; Sourcing Request Forms, Projects, Sourcing Strategy, Savings, Contracts, Approved Suppliers, etc.
- Communicate and work with the stakeholders with the purpose of reducing the total cost of ownership of the
- Design Procurement Strategies that supports the internal client’s needs and support s their overall goals
- Manage the analysis, negotiation, drafting and implementation of contracts, and management of contracts and suppliers for contract compliance, deliverables and opportunities.
- Lead and be part of complex sourcing projects for the commodity, which would include developing and directing RFPs and/or eAuctions; analyze supplier proposals to determine savings, commitments and opportunities.
- Effectively plan and negotiate agreements that minimize risk and exposure and provide optimal terms and conditions.
- Monitor the supplier market and identify opportunities resulting from new product offerings and/or market shifts.
- Assist and support the Global Sourcing Teams in related commodities and or services.
- Contribute towards achieving aggressive annual measurement goals (e.g., savings)
- Contribute to and comply with corporate initiatives such as: Approved Supplier Program, Diversity Spend Program, Service Excellence, Procure-to-Pay program, etc. Manage suppliers in compliance with the Vendor Selection and Management Procedures and TPU.
- Liaise with Sourcing team, Legal, internal customers and suppliers in written communication, video and teleconference
- Meet all audit guidelines and ensure adherence to Citi process and procedures.
Any individual joining or working within the Sourcing Team at Citi is expected to be exemplar in the following Operating Principles and will be assessed and asked to demonstrate evidence against these principles where applicable during the selection process:
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Create an environment where talent thrives
- Act with urgency, courage and conviction
- Inspire excellence - be the standard
- Be accountable - own the outcome
- Be unselfish - empower others
- Reward results - promote meritocracy
- Act with integrity - do what is right
- Collaborate - be a team Leader – it begins with you
Knowledge and Experience:
- Certified Procurement Professional such as CPM or CIPS is a plus
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of Procurement applications (Oracle or SAP eSourcing an advantage)
- Experience of working on an active construction project
- Process improvement skills an advantage
- Competency and success in Procurement Process
- Demonstrated track record in negotiations and contracting
- Previous experience in leading cross functional teams in complex activities that crossover departmental, geographic and business entity
- Excellent personal communications skills
- Negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Experience with Access and Excel a plus
- Good level of numeracy skills, financial/accounting skills is a plus
- Strong administrative and analytical skills
- Attention to Detail
- Drive & Determination
- Team working Skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good prioritization skills and time management
- MBA Preferred \ Bachelor degree acceptable
- Contract and Vendor Management experience
- Able to speak, read and write English fluently
- Ownership & Accountability
- Delivering Results
- Goal Orientation
- Operational Effectiveness
- Integrity & Ethics
- Fast learner
- Working within the parameters of set policies and procedures in a large multinational firm
- Meeting deadlines and achieving service excellence
- Customer orientation
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.