Spring by Citi – VP Client Operations Readiness Lead
The successful candidate will work in Global Operations and Service readiness team and will be responsible for the Business analysis and implementation of large and complex solutions while managing changes/projects. Complex solutions involve the development of new product capability, which require technology and new operational process development. Therefore, the candidate will have the management skills needed to succeed in a complex organizational environment with shifting priorities while managing stakeholder expectations and the delivery of the projects.
The role involves managing senior stakeholder communication internally and with senior clients. Therefore, the individual will have the ability to interface with senior TTS Management teams and interact with senior stakeholders. Knowledge and experience in the acquiring business is extremely desirable.
- Responsible for partnering with the Global Product management to define product strategy and vision for Global e-commerce Digital Merchant Acquiring
- Act as the Agile Product Owner for Operations and Service team during development sprints and daily stand ups, promoting a high level of collaboration to Business design system and processes.
- Participate in Agile feature enhancement, story refinement, delivery planning, acceptance testing, 'Show n Tell' of working software and retrospectives.
- Responsible for creating Business Process through System design and achieve optimum operations and service execution.
- Help deliver new payment method launch in e-commerce Payment gateway service across the merchant acquiring value chain involving On-boarding, settlement, API Reporting, Billing.
- Involved in building and leading cross functional teams in a global, matrix environment across multiple geographies.
- Align leadership, stakeholders (internal and external) and program team members to the strategic objectives of the program.
- Review and approve test design for User Acceptance Testing, Certification and other validation exercise.
- Conduct Process walkthroughs, procedure and training artefacts reviews, and arranging knowledge sharing sessions with operations and Service teams spanned across locations.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and contribute to department initiatives to implement process enhancements.
- Develop and maintain a customized project plan tailored to project requirements, outlining deliverables, milestones, critical path items and actions
- Establish appropriate governance model (in partnership with Product and Technology) to deliver the project
- Lead meetings and coordinate activities of the cross-organizational teams
- Maintain solid relationships with key client and internal stakeholders
- Manage critical issues to resolution and escalate to senior management as required.
- Manage project communication and serve as escalation point for internal operations teams
- Manage project scope and apply the change control process.
- Ensure effective transition from project to production
- Support of operational issues that may occur from time to time.
- Proven track record of successful implementations of complex, multi-product deal portfolios
- Project Management experience in running complex implementations that require new product functionality/product development
- Proven track record of consistently strong performance and excellent project delivery
- Wide organizational knowledge and cross-functional team work experience to deliver multi-work stream projects
- Ability to analyze and solve complex problems; strong influence skills
- Card Acquiring/Issuing Bank Operation and Service
- Understanding of VISA and Mastercard products, implementation experience
- Understanding of reconciliation processes
- Project Management (Certification or relevant job experience preferable)
- Self-starter and ability to take initiative in driving projects forward
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Negotiation and decision making/problem solving skills
- Ability to work under high-volume workload and prioritize in an effective manner
- Ability to effectively manage and navigate through multi-faceted disciplines throughout the Bank.
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to affect people positively
- Good negotiator
- Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for the role provided they have the necessary skills and experience.
- Valuing diversity. Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree is a plus
Job Family Group:Operations - Core
Job Family:Operations Project Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs