Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Senior Project Management - ICG Risk Management - C15Apply Now Locations: Tampa, Florida, New York, New York Job Function: Project and Program Management, Operations & Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20217055
- Project management of numerous deliverables and special projects for ICG Risk Management including regulatory initiatives and remediation projects
- Help design and develop the strategic project plan to strengthen the ICG Risk control framework, partnering with 1st and 2nd Lines of Defense
- Oversee the implementation of the plan
- Partner with Managers across ICG Risk, Risk Governance, Internal Audit, FCR and others for project status tracking and reporting to various governance forums
- Facilitate sessions with Senior Management to gather requirements and communicate project progress
- Implement controls to enhance integrity of key management reporting
- Partner closely with Risk Management (and other) Leads to:
- Oversee and drive execution plans to meet deliverables
- Direct the creation of multiple programs of work and manage their alignment to business goals
- Ensure consistent implementation of common PMO standards, reporting, and closure process across programs
- Build and manage relationships with key stakeholders, organizations and business heads (i.e. Business & Function Risk/ Control Leads, Program Leads)
- Support planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities. Play a key role in supporting the evolution of Program Management capabilities, collaborate with stakeholders to ensure program scope definition meets business objectives, and identify opportunities and prioritize projects based on business needs.
- Direct the communication of status, issue and risk disposition to all stakeholders, escalating any issues associated with the programs, as needed, to the Transformation Lead on a timely basis
- Drive adherence to program processes, procedures, methods, and standards for program delivery and leverage across the programs
- Appropriately assess risk and cross-enterprise dependencies when business decisions are made
- Action deliverables from reviews of each program’s defined scope, target state, and success criteria to ensure it fully addresses the letter and the spirit of the regulatory/compliance/audit/financial/executive feedback, and underlying issues and root causes
- Monitor and track execution of programs. Work in collaboration with the Leads to develop and ensure timely and consistent PMO status reporting
- Leading the preparation of materials for use at the Senior Meetings, inclusive of ‘standard’ program updates and special/deep dive topics. This will require:
- Developing an understanding of the key business deliverables required for each program and the associated dependencies;
- The ability to provide a review and challenge view of potential risks associated with program delivery on a technical and detailed level;
- Monitoring, interpreting and reacting to emerging regulatory guidance or feedback related to the priority programs and related regulatory issues;
- Ensuring clear and transparent reporting of program status to the Senior Management Team.
- Leveraging the above to support acceleration of priority programs or provide support to at-risk programs, either through direct “hands on” leadership or through the elimination of bottlenecks or other obstacles.
- Leveraging the above to prepare professional and appropriate dashboards, reports and updates to the relevant senior executives.
- Executing on various ad-hoc projects critical to the organization as well as researching and drafting materials for presentations for ‘deep dives’ into particular topics.
- Being an ambassador and role model for excellence in program management.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 10+ Years of experience
- 6 years’ experience in project management and business analysis
- Demonstrates consistent track record of having worked as a Program or Project Manager, or working on large, strategic cross-functional projects
- Ability to drive change and effectively manage projects and stakeholders
- Strong organizational leadership and influencing skills
- Capable of prioritizing and multi-tasking in a dynamic environment
- Possess a strong knowledge of control design and metrics
- Excellent command of the Microsoft suite particularly Excel, Powerpoint.
- Solid knowledge of compliance, controls, audit, financial management, human capital tracking and planning.
- Credit Risk Management a strong plus
- General understanding of relevant banking regulation and supervisory expectations for large complex financial institutions
- Track record of managing internal relationships and demonstrated experience in leading sustained change and change management efforts
- Demonstrated history of seeing the big picture, driving change and managing for results while executing against multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Citi products, functions, data requirements, operations and technology solutions and an understanding of the challenges associated with the systems and data a strong plus.
- Strong business analysis, problem solving and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically, analytically, and creatively problem solve
- Ability to plan and develop, lead initiatives
- Excellent oral and written communications skills; Must be articulate and persuasive.
- Keen sense of urgency and eagerness for ownership
- Well-developed listening skills and a strong ability to engage at the senior management level
- Strong interpersonal skills, with evidence of working in collaboration across large organizations, including a proactive and 'no surprises' approach in communicating issues/requests
- Strong leadership skills with a proven track record in driving positive and sustained change
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting