Senior Corporate Real Estate Workplace Strategist-Vice President
Under the direction of the Global Workplace Strategy & Design Lead, the Senior Corporate Real Estate Workplace Strategist acts as the primary design contact on interior projects to ensure timely and successful delivery of workplace design initiatives that are compliant with global workplace strategy. In this role he/she will be involved in managing incoming and outgoing drawings of the contracted third party vendors and product suppliers, assisting with the development and preparation of concept designs, detailing specific project requirements and contributing to the successful implementation of alternative and agile workplace strategies. This individual will support the creative development of clear and consistent design strategies for the successful execution and delivery of design projects and provide support to the development of new workplace strategies, gather projected headcount forecasting, analyze data, and propose space strategies. Other responsibilities include evaluating current and proposed workplace strategies, coordinating with internal partners to ensure that workplace solutions address changing business demands and align with workplace design and standards.
- Assist in developing site-specific Planning Strategies with Senior Leadership, inclusive of major initiatives such as FoW (the Future of Work cross-functional task force) and Project Saturn (EMEA Headquarters, London UK).
- Measures and analyzes workplace effectiveness through discussion, site observation, space utilization and benchmarking studies. Identifies work styles, employee and space barriers to productivity and overall attitude towards change.
- Change management and consulting background with banking institutions a plus.
- Reviews and provides feedback on preliminary design concepts, program requirements and recommended work settings in combination with strategic portfolio and space analytics.
- Provides recommendations specific to furniture, technologies, and other infrastructure as it relates to alternative workplace strategies in place.
- Assists project teams with the implementation of alternative and agile workplace strategies in alignment with corporate and business unit objectives including integration of workplace outcomes related to business and financial targets and establishment of integrated workplace requirements, including supporting the sustainable delivery of change for the business.
- Maintains end to end Workplace Design Standards control to ensure guidelines are implemented to specifications, space efficiency, level of quality, cost and design intent.
- Benchmarks specific metrics to gauge variations/deviations in cost, quantity, quality, efficiency, performance, and productivity across the corporate portfolio.
- Keeps up to date with emerging trends and insights with regards to workplace strategy, design, and best practices.
- In support of Net Zero, FoW and CWE initiatives, the Workplace Design Group requires personnel focused on Workplace Strategy, preferably with a consulting background to round out the team expertise.
- 6-10 years relevant experience in commercial architecture, interior design, workplace planning and programming, building construction, life safety, building codes and migration management; 2-3 years of direct global corporate real estate and/or financial services experience preferred.
- Applied knowledge of alternative and agile workplace strategies and concepts, with the ability to communicate how business needs are changing and how people, places, and technologies drive change within the workplace. Knowledge in programming, project planning, and design at the regional and global levels with the ability to create effective solutions meeting universal design and building code requirements while incorporating workplace strategies and sustainable design principles and practices. Knowledge of the construction industry best practices and standard procedures, building infrastructure and its effect from a planning perspective.
- Excellent analytical, communication, and PC skills with emphasis on excel spreadsheets and pivot tables. Experience in developing space programming models. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, advanced PowerPoint, basic-intermediate Excel, basic Access). Efficient and effective working under pressure and deadlines. Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and with various functional experts. Organization & communication ability. Demonstrate strategic planning and change management. Writing, graphic and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design or Architecture from an accredited school. Graduate degree in related fields such as Facility/Space Planning, Real Estate, Facility Management is preferred.
- Licenses and/or Professional Accreditation. LEED AP, WELL AP, Prosci, IFMA SFP, and / or CoreNet MCR designation is preferred.
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Corporate Services
Job Family:Real Estate Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs