Risk Management Communications and Employee Engagement Analyst
The Risk Governance function within the Chief Operating Office of Independent Risk Management is responsible for designing and facilitating the execution of core Risk frameworks and processes (e.g., Risk Governance and Risk Appetite Frameworks), facilitating the execution of key processes that enable monitoring and management of risks (i.e., Product Approvals), associated stakeholder interaction (e.g., Regulatory Affairs, Board) and as well as the oversight and execution of critical strategic and cross-Risk initiatives (Risk Strategy & Operations).
The Risk Management Communications and Employee Engagement Analyst will report to the Risk Management Communications Program Group Manager (SVP). The incumbent will be responsible for supporting
the Risk Communications team through writing and editing messaging, managing the messaging approval workflow and involvement with communication delivery channels. Requires in-depth understanding of how risk segments collectively integrate within Risk, as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the function and overall business. Evaluates moderately complex and variable issues, where development of an approach/taking of an action involves weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting situations using multiple sources of information. Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Excellent communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. The incumbent will have extensive, diverse interaction with global colleagues across Banking, Legal, Learning & Development, Global Public Affairs, HR, as well as all Risk Segments. This position will play a critical role in executing the Risk Management Communications book of work.
Assist Risk Management Communications vision and strategy execution:
- Assist in planning, writing and editing consistent messaging across Risk with oversight of approval process and timely status updates
- Support employee engagement feedback platforms that facilitate an open exchange of ideas and solutions
- Manage monthly newsletter to disseminate information to Citi’s Global Risk colleagues
- Oversee Risk website including new content development/updates and coordination with risk segment website owners
- Organize and develop of collateral for Global Town Hall events
- Provide assistance on various administrative matters; e.g. event logistics, expense management, surveys, presentations and coordination of meetings
- Assist with communication delivery channels, infrastructure and messaging repositories; e.g. Collaborate, SharePoint, etc.
- Deliver ad hoc/special projects supporting Voice of the Employee (VOE) and other initiatives
- Gather deliverables and/or prepare presentations to meet internal and regulatory needs
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Developmental opportunities include experience in a high visibility, dynamic function; significant exposure to a global mix of senior stakeholders across Risk and CCB, ICG and Consumer Businesses; potential contribution to work products presented to Senior Management and the Risk Management Executive Committee.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management and consulting skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Word, Visio, etc.); exceptional Excel and data management skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical aptitude
- Energetic, proactive and responsive team player with the interest to learn
- Ability to work under pressure, excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a constantly changing corporate environment, independently as well as on a team
- Ability to self-direct and motivate in a team oriented, collaborative environment
- Strong work ethic and desire to improve Citigroup and the Risk Organization
- Work experience in Banking, Finance, Risk, Business Administration, Communications, HR, Talent/Diversity/Development Programs or similar
- Bachelor’s/University degree in Finance, Communications or related field preferred
- Proficiency in SharePoint design and development a plus
- Knowledge of Citi’s organization and systems preferred
- Proven track record of delivering results and ownership of strategic initiatives in a complex environment
- Previous experience with engagement surveys/efforts a plus
- Displays a proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to meet tight deadlines using sound prioritization and judgement
- Highly competent and experienced at multi-tasking
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Program Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs