Regulatory Technical Program Manager, VP
The Regulatory and Compliance Technology Project Management Team sits within Citi’s Private Bank Operations and Technology Department (O&T). The team supports the larger Global Regulatory change management programs across the Private Bank to address significant and continual increase of implementation of regulatory requirements.
The position is for a delivery focused Business Analyst/Program Manager within Citi’s Private Bank Regulatory & Compliance Technology Program Delivery Group. This role focuses on end-to-end delivery of changes needed across business process, technology, and operations to meet the regulatory mandate.
This role will participate in the full project lifecycle of regulatory and compliance initiatives, partnering with various technology and business project stakeholders to implement changes in timely manner. The candidate is required to understand all aspects of the project lifecycle.
The primary scope includes:
- Requirement Elicitation: Develop a clear understanding of Regulatory Project Business and Functional Requirements and explain overall requirements to various Applications Owners and engaged in cross review of functional requirements. Acting as a “translator” between the Business, Operations, Change, Legal, Finance, ICRM, Technology Teams
- Solution Design: End to end accountability for determining solutions for regulatory projects. Ensure System designs and solutions are as per Citi policies, and procedures and guideline
- Project Management: Orchestrate and drive the successful & timely completion of projects to achieve the business goals, including the identification and resolution of risks and issues which impact project delivery.
- Understand all areas of Project Management - Scope, Cost, Time
- Documentation: Develop all documents in Waterfall SDLC like Project Plan, BRD, FRD, Test Plan, Test Results, UAT Approvals, and Lessons Learned per Citi Standards
- Develop Program Governance Decks, Program/Project Charter, Program Milestones, RAID log
- Requirement Traceability: Ensure traceability from Business Requirements to Production Deployment
- UAT Support: Assisting with integration and acceptance testing
- Provide support during and post implementation
- Stakeholder Engagement: Working with stakeholders at all levels as defined by the individual project
- 10 + years of relevant Business Analysis experience
- 5 years’ experience in successfully managing complex projects through the full project lifecycle, from conception through rollout and ongoing support
- Experience in Project management during which s/he applied a structured approach (methodology) to the successful management, tracking, planning, monitoring, and reporting of projects spanning broad geographies and organizations.
- Experience in Project management tools – MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Experience in typical private banking products such as Loans, Deposits, Mortgages, Fund Transfers, Client Reporting, Tax, Capital Markets, trust will be an added value
- PM/BA Certifications like CBAP, PMI PBA, PMI PMP, PMI ACP, PMI PgMP preferred
- Experience driving large complex Regulatory technology projects preferred.
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain business requirements in a clear and concise manner to various stakeholders (supplier, partners, management etc.) in various forums
- Demonstrated ability to independently lead project work
- Ability to quickly understand abstract and structurally complex problems
- Strong problem solver able to present solutions to complex problems clearly and pictorially
- Excellent influencing, facilitation, and partnering skills
- Ability to build relationships and negotiate solutions while liaising between business, operations, technology
- Self-motivated and a team player that works well with individuals and thrives in a complex, global organization. Experience with working with Off-shore teams
- Ability to work in challenging, demanding and strict regulatory timelines
- Significant Senior management exposure, opportunity to work with experienced professionals located worldwide
- Excellent opportunity to understand Private Bank systems, Regulatory and Compliance in banking domain as well as multiple products from Consumer Banking and Capital Markets
- Strategically important role within the technology function, participation in exciting, challenging and innovative global projects
Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Research
Job Family:Research Product
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs