Pardon our dust! We are enhancing our application system to improve the Citi recruitment experience. Due to this upgrade you may be asked to create a new profile when you apply for a new job. If you submitted an application prior to July 21st you can view the status of your application and manage your documents via the Manage Existing link in the Create/Manage Profile drop down in the top right corner of this page.
Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Regulatory Reporting Sr Business Mgr Tampa C15 (R1933113)Locations: Tampa, Florida Job Function: Technology Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 19108604
The IT Senior Group Manager manages multiple teams through other managers. In-depth understanding of how own sub-function contributes to achieving the objectives of the function. A good understanding of the industry, direct competitors' products and services, is also necessary in order to contribute to the commercial objectives of the business. Requires thorough understanding of strategic direction of the function within the relevant part of the business, combined with a solid conceptual/practical grounding in both the function and/or area of expertise and related subject areas. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Some external communication/negotiation may be necessary. Responsible for executing functional strategy in area managed. Determines approach to implementing functional strategy. Accountable for end results, budgeting, planning, policy formulation and contribution to future strategy of the area(s). Impact reflects size of team managed, strategic influence on the business and interaction with other functions or businesses. Full management responsibility for multiple teams, including management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary actions and terminations and budget approval. May be doing involved or responsible for diverse (cross-discipline) activities. Typically, a direct report to a C16 role and function as an integral member of the functional leadership team within a country/site location, job family, or line of business.
- Ensures managed areas are defining and implementing systems that are aligned with business strategy and goals.
- Resolves a variety of broad based and complex issues. Applies a broad and comprehensive understanding in multiple functional areas as well as underlying business principles.
- Demonstrates an in depth understanding of how own sub function integrates within the overall technology function to achieve objectives; requires a good understanding of the industry.
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources.
- Impacts the technology sub function by strategic influence and by exercising control over resources, budget management and planning; accountable for end results.
- Influences and negotiates with senior leaders (across functions); may communicate with external parties.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
Essential skills and experience
- Subject matter expertise in Regulatory Reporting
- Demonstrated experience fostering successful partnerships across the organization
- Strong ability to influence others
- Strong ability to prioritize and work under faced paced timelines
- Excellent analytical, logical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, quality-oriented, delivery-oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Team player/builder who is willing to share ideas and accept feedback
- Proven ability to build, develop and coach talent (both managers and individual contributors)
- Passionate about technology and its use to create lasting value to the organization
Skills and Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field.
- Minimum 15+ years relevant experience
- Program / project management skills
- Proven ability to lead and manage globally diverse teams, located in various time zones
- Excellent analytical and technical skills, CFA or CPA preferred
- Comfortable presenting technical solutions to large audiences with eloquence and authenticity
- Execution oriented with strong attention to detail
- Ability to run quick proof of concept and make recommendations
- Can handle multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.