Operational Risk & Business Analytics Intmd Analyst
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Global Bank Network Management (BNM) is part of the Institutional Clients Group (ICG) O&T organization. BNM manages key relationships with the global agent bank and custody service providers, Finance, Regulatory, Legal & Compliance, Global Operations, Global Treasury, ICG Product teams, etc.
BNM is responsible for approving all Citi owned and operated bank account openings and closings and maintains a repository for all of Citi’s bank accounts. Bank Signatory Management (BSM) is responsible for mitigating risk to Citi by maintaining a signatory repository for all Citi owned and operated bank accounts, monitoring signing authorities and working with various functions to ensure compliance with the Bank Signatory Management Standard. Additionally, BSM is responsible for performing the update and distribution of bank signatory documents for the Businesses supported by Bank Network Management.
The Operational Risk & Business Analytics Intermediate Analyst reports into the Global Head of Bank Signatory Management and supports the goals of:
- Enforcing minimum requirements that must be implemented when establishing or updating bank account signing authorities (BSM Standard)
- Monitoring signing authorities to identify risks and working with various teams to remediate risks
- Improving senior management’s visibility into risks associated with manual signing authority on Citi’s bank accounts
- Participate in day to day deliverables, perform control monitoring for core processes and trackable targets for team to mitigate risk
- Participate in streamlining processes to increase efficiency through process change and/or automation
- Oversight and accountability for core processes, controls and system enhancements.
- Work with Business, Legal, Operations and any other roles required to establish best practices and facilitate the update of bank documents
- Drive BSM to a mature state by working with team members and stakeholders to implement strategic change
- Contribute to global team projects
- Ensure assigned procedures are updated and maintained
- Three years+ experience in the financial services industry
- Advanced process management skills, organized and detail oriented
- Experience working on medium to large scale projects
- Working knowledge of MS Office with emphasis on Excel
- Bilingual preferred for LATAM portfolio
- SharePoint knowledge a plus
- The ideal candidate should have a BA/BS
- Experience with risk mitigation strategies and implementing controls
- Advanced analytic and time management skills
- Excellent written and oral communications, ability to present information to Management in an easy to understand format.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, and be a self-starter
- A person who can work well under pressure and, at times, within tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills and a professional demeanor are essential
- Comfortable dealing with staff at all levels, including management
Job Family Group:Decision Management
Job Family:Business Analysis
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs