Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Operations Support Intermediate Analyst
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: None
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID: 19028935
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Internal Audit is a global organization of over 2,000 professionals covering Citi's global businesses and service to clients and customers in over 180 countries. Citi's Internal Audit division provides independent assessments of the company's governance, risk management and internal control environment for key stakeholders including the Board of Directors, senior management and Citi’s numerous regulators globally. Internal Audit is a change agent within Citi aimed to enhance the control culture of Citigroup worldwide and thereby support senior management decision making around the globe.
This role, as part of the Global Internal Audit (IA) Operations Team, will execute key operational activities supporting the IA function. Working closely with Regional IA Operations staff and product/function/region Auditors, this role is responsible for executing key tactical processes and identifying operational process improvement opportunities impacting all regions.
• Contribute to a world class Operations function, ensuring compliance with all regulatory, legal entity, transfer pricing, tax and financial requirements, promoting global harmonization of Operations functions across Citi regions
• Assist the Global Operations Team with executing processes supporting department management, strategic projects, people and organization initiatives, location management and operational initiatives
• Assist in identifying global operational process improvement opportunities (e.g. automation)
• Ensures that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with local, state, and federal regulations and laws governing business operations
• Directs the development, installation and documentation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidifying management control and direction of the enterprise
• Provide ad hoc information requests as deemed necessary
• BS/BA degree or equivalent combination of education/experience
• Considerable knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
• Basic to intermediate level experience in a related role with experience in business (0-2 years), with proven abilities in taking responsibility for issuing to stakeholders high quality deliverables according to strict timetables
• Excellent communication skills including professional phone and email etiquette
• Ability to prioritize work in alignment with organizational and departmental goals and act in accordance with business strategies and policies
• Understanding of Internal Audit processes and methodologies (including regulatory environment; audit plan execution; and the principles of audit annual planning) is desired
• Strong interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal and external audit and management