Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Most Critical Supplier (MCS) Program Lead - Third Party Management (TPM) Program
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Program/Project Management
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 19000787
The Chief Third Party Management Office (CTPMO) has the end-to-end responsibility and accountability to design and ensure proper execution of Citi’s Third Party Management (TPM) policies, standards, and related processes. The Most Critical Supplier (MCS) program – a key component of CTPMO’s governance and oversight role – focuses on external third parties that are considered critical to Citi’s businesses and operations across the enterprise, by providing enhanced oversight and ensuring key risks for these third parties are identified, managed, and remediated.
Reporting to the TPM MCS and Governance Oversight Manager, the TPM MCS Program Lead Analyst will oversee the execution of the MCS Program and will also drive enhancements to take the program to the next level in close partnership with business and Risk & Control stakeholders across the globe.
The MCS program has primary objectives to provide enhanced oversight of control execution and risk mitigation related to MCS relationships; provide an aggregated view of third party risk and control metrics, themes, and issues; and to promote senior management awareness of key MCS relationships to ensure effective governance and provide information for strategic decision making. Candidate will coordinate MCS materials and forums to engage key TPM stakeholders, discuss risk management controls and monitoring activities, share information, and leverage best practices. Participants include Business Activity Owners (BAOs), Third Party Officers (TPOs), and risk & control stakeholders such as Third Party Credit Risk (TPCR), Information Security (IS), Continuity of Business (CoB), and Independent Compliance Risk Management (ICRM).
The TPM MCS Program Lead Analyst will:
• Partner with TPM Intelligence to create automated MCS listing and scorecards on a frequent basis, and restructure the way we present material during MCS forums to further add value by discussing strategic direction, concentration, and key risk(s);
• Enhance MCS scorecards and frequency of reporting to include additional indicators such as KI’s, QA results, Risk Events, etc.;
• Plan, prepare materials, and facilitate MCS Forums to engage key TPM stakeholders, discuss risk management controls and monitoring activities, share information, and leverage best practices;
• Responsible for tracking respective action items, preparing meeting materials and deliverables such as MCS scorecards, and coordinating with ESC Governance and Control, Third Party Utility, and Sector and Region Third Party risk management groups to obtain relevant data on MCS and potential MCS;
• Ensure all MCS relationships remain in alignment with all applicable Citi-level Third Party Management-related Policies and Standards;
• Liaise with the Third Party Risk Management groups in Sectors and Regions, Third Party Utility team, and the ESC Risk and Control team to ensure alignment with risk and control requirements;
• Review and identify opportunities to improve the existing MCS Program beyond the existing MCS processes and with a focus on the full TPM program;
• Identify significant new, upcoming, or expanded Third Party engagements and provide early awareness to CTPMO management and TPM stakeholders as appropriate;
• Report control breaks identified and recommend control enhancements to TPM management teams;
• Provide TPM reporting and analytical support to leadership within Citi’s Third Party Management program;
• Enhance current oversight reporting and communication repositories; and
• Perform other duties as assigned by manager.
This is a very important role for the TPM Program, and it offers a great opportunity for a dynamic, engaging individual to interact with many senior managers across the firm and gain subject matter expertise in third party management, risk management, and regulatory landscape. The role also offers a great opportunity to grow professionally and to learn from some of the best leaders in the industry.
• 5+ years of experience in the financial services industry with minimum 4 years of relevant experience in risk management and/or audit and control activities.
• Broad knowledge of financial services risk management required. Understanding of supplier or third party risk impact in a financial services company is preferred
• Experience in working with global, cross-functional teams and navigating large organizations is preferred.
• Minimum BS/BA degree. MBA Preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize multiple deliverables in a large, global corporate environment.
• Demonstrated ability to produce executive management presentations, reports and communications.
• Proven analytical thinker with a solid risk and control background and strong desire for professional growth.
• Strong PC and data manipulation skills required (e.g. MS Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint). Preferred emphasis on MS Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to articulate complex and sensitive issues in a succinct manner to senior management.
• Demonstrated success in contributing within a team environment.
• Proven ability to interact effectively with diverse cultures and backgrounds.
• Works well independently and under pressure; willing to take personal responsibility and accountability.
• Ability to solve complex issues and apply an appropriate risk management response
• Proactive problem-solving and decision-making, with the ability to exercise sound, timely and independent judgment.
• Ability to synthesize ideas/data into a visual, easy-to-understand message for different audiences.
• Attention to detail
• Conveys a sense of urgency, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy and matrixed work environment, with proven ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Well organized and able to work under pressure.
• Ability to liaise and network with key business stakeholders, including internal and external auditors and external regulators globally.