Licensed Client Service Manager
The Licensed Client Service Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s). Integrates subject matter and industry expertise within a defined area. Contributes to standards around which others will operate. Requires in-depth understanding of how areas collectively integrate within the sub-function as well as coordinate and contribute to the objectives of the entire function. Requires basic commercial awareness. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Has responsibility for volume, quality, timeliness and delivery of end results of an area. May have responsibility for planning, budgeting and policy formulation within area of expertise. Involved in short-term planning resource planning. Full management responsibility of a team, which may include management of people, budget and planning, to include duties such as performance evaluation, compensation, hiring, disciplinary and terminations and may include budget approval.
- Actively manage the day-to-day servicing and processing activities to ensure that the staff is delivering a high level of service and complying with corporate and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Service support activities include but are not limited to general banking service requests (i.e. account maintenance) and modifications to existing accounts (add signers, add beneficiaries, add powers of attorney).
- Primary point of contact for service escalations. Responsible for service recovery actions, including reaching out directly to clients when needed.
- Key point-of-contact between sales team and CPWM operational units – supervise and manage the interaction with internal departments (i.e. operations, customer service, fraud prevention) to ensure prompt responses to clients/sales team. Establish effective working relationships with operational and technology partners to jointly identify and resolve on-going issues.
- Direct supervision of all service staff, including hiring of additional team members, execution of management routines (one-on-one meetings, team meetings) and performance reviews. Coach and provide ongoing feedback to service staff, identify training needs, and prepare developmental and training plans.
- Responsible for driving employee-satisfaction (VOE) initiatives.
- Regularly review processes to ensure maximum efficiencies while delivering superior service quality. Review internal controls and regulatory requirements as needed, as well as self-test results to ensure that effective controls are in place.
- Process Improvement – Reviews current service related processes to ensure effectiveness and efficiencies and identify ways to improve, ongoing basis.
- Work closely with the group’s sales managers to ensure the service team contributes to improve client experience and to achieve Net Promoter Scores (NPS) goals.
- Coordination of office supply inventory
- Staff system access – coordination with CTI to ensure staff have accesses to applicable technology to function effectively, both hardware and software
- Entitlements – conducts system entitlement reviews periodically as required by business standards.
- Continuity of Business (COB) – COB Coordinator the Tampa sales team
- Appropriately assess risk when making business decisions, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets.
- Apply sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- Leadership: Takes ownership, readily takes charge and makes decisions, able to motivate people toward a common goal, implement change and get results. People Management Skills: able to constructively coach and motivate staff
- Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- 6-10 years of experience of which a majority is in sales, service or operational roles.
- Experience managing teams in all aspects of supervisory responsibilities including performance management and career development is highly desired.
- Experience in client facing roles
- Strong knowledge of financial services processes including operations and service
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple internal and external relationships
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication, as well as demonstrated presentation skills
- Bilingual in Spanish and/or Portuguese required; Trilingual preferred.
- Computer proficiency, ability to use Microsoft Office applications such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Functional knowledge in the use One Source, DMS, DocuSign, Video CIP, Lexis-Nexis is highly desirable.
- Understanding of KYC, CIP and OWS policies and procedures
- Familiarity with complaint management processes
- US: Investment Licenses required for the role: 7, 9, 10, 63 & 65 or 66
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
Job Family Group:Private Client Coverage
Job Family:Client Services
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs