Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
IPB US Client Activation Specialist
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: High School Diploma/GED
- Job Function: Operations - Core
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18076730
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
About the Role
The Client Activation Specialist will assist in receiving and distributing all incoming client requests from existing and potential banking relationships.
- Responsible in understanding and managing documentation related to Account Opening, Financial and Non-Financial transactions, Onsite and offsite mail deposits, Credit (card and loan) products, and tax-related forms.
- Investigate all return mail items and resend when applicable based on policy and procedures.
- Manage onsite and offsite client documentation and records storage (client account opening documentation, signature cards, and completed client transactions).
Other responsibilities include:
- Accurately gather, maintain, and utilize data in various production databases for assignment of work.
- Evaluate and recommend the submission of suspicious and fraudulent activity.
- Apply or adapt changes obtained from training and the implication of any imposed sanction(s) or laws/regulation(s) to the task at hand.
- Prepare and assess MIS reporting for the Unit.
- Train other staff member will deployment of new business products and services.
- Support and assist in capacity planning and contribute to the achievement of Distribution Unit goals.
- Support Continuity of Business and Contingency Planning.
- Provide support in procurement of hardware, software, and other supplies for Team and/or Internal Clients in the Business.
- Assist in managing and corresponding with third party relationships internal and external.
- High School Diploma, College Degree preferred
- Candidate must have at least 2 years of equivalent experience
- Banking Product/Service experience
- Fully Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proficiency in Windows & basic applications such as: Word, Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook
- Detail Oriented
- Follows Policy & Work Instructions
- Strong written communication skills in order to present reports to Management and Compliance
- Strong oral communication skills to relate to high-level industry professionals
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Self starter and ability to work independently and in team
- Ability to manage work efficiently (organize, prioritize and multi-task)
- Ability to adapt and learn new processes and business tools