Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Head of Employee Performance ManagementApply Now Locations: Tampa, Florida, New York, New York Job Function: Human Resources Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20204263
Citi’s Performance Management (PM) team works with a number of internal partner groups to embed a focus on enabling managers and employees to perform at their highest level. The Head of Performance Management is responsible for Citi's global Performance Management (PM) strategy, including its design, development and implementation, which includes the design and execution of the Independent Control Function Review (ICFR) process. In addition, the role is a key contributor as global process owner (GPO) for Performance Management, including leading the PM effort related to optimizing Workday and ongoing design and execution. This person is at the center of critical discussions and decisions with senior stakeholders, including Senior HR Officers and the Control Function Heads, and will have broad, global responsibility in communicating outcomes. This person is responsible for leading the mindset change necessary to ensure Citi employees can deliver upon our performance management philosophy. Additionally, this person will engage in Internal Audit activities involving Performance Management and Incentive Compensation (scope limited to ICFR process) as well as contribute to presentations and coordinate responses related to inquiries from HR Control & Compliance, Internal Audit and external regulators.
- Lead team that identifies improvements in performance management process and technologies and partners with the businesses to identify and implement process improvements/action plans to enhance the adoption of performance management best practices throughout Citi.
- Identify industry leading performance management practices and integrate into the future-state design of Citi's performance management processes and technology functionality. Benchmark Citi’s performance management practices with other ‘best-in-class’ organizations.
- Partner with global performance management team leads to manage business, function, and region-specific initiatives, and help establish firm wide consistency in evaluation practices. This includes advising/consulting on business specific designs and communicating with the regional HR partners to ensure a smooth global implementation.
- Lead the communications, change management and training strategy to support the optimization of Workday. Ensure key messages and content reinforce Citi’s holistic view of performance management and ensure all key stakeholders (senior leaders, people managers, employees, HR, Global Diversity and Talent Management and Global Public Affairs) are well informed about activities, key dates and process expectations. Ensure appropriate guidance is provided to manager and employees related to PM, including the curation of content and resources in Citi For You and the HR Help Center.
- Lead the development of job aids, training programs and other learning resources to up-skill people managers and employees on performance management best practices. Collaborate with the Citi Learning team to ensure critical performance management skills are embedded in the leadership pipeline curriculum and are supplemented, as necessary, with additional training.
- Advise on risk review practices conducted by Citi’s Control Functions for the Covered Employee population, including ICFR.
- Execute HR strategy in role as GPO for Performance Management. Responsible for end-to-end process including design, execution, reporting & analytics, technology and vendor management. Drive relationship management with key partners in HR Shared Services and Global Functions Technology.
- Act as point person for all performance management related practices especially in the area of compliance and control initiatives; help ensure the smooth implementation of all audit and regulatory requirements. Liaise with internal partners to ensure all necessary requirements are met at the local and global levels (including collaboration with European work councils, Citi’s employment law office, HR Control & Compliance, Employee Relations, etc.).
- Excellent ability to develop partnerships and collaborate across complex organization
- Strong ability to interact with and influence senior executives
- Inclusive leader who values creativity and incorporates diverse perspectives in decision making
- Excellent organizational, planning, prioritization and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and facilitation skills, including the ability to get partners to make decisions and/or take action
- Strong executive presence
- Strong team orientation
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving and changing priorities; resilient and flexible
- Ability to proactively mitigate risk and overcome anticipated barriers to implementing solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Learning, Human Resources, Organizational Development or related field (Masters preferred)
- 10+ years’ experience in Human Resources
- Deep understanding of Performance Management research and industry trends
- Experience in large, matrixed and multinational organizations is preferred
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.