Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
Global Diversity Recruitment ManagerApply Now Locations: Tampa, Florida Job Function: Human Resources Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20201415
It is an exciting time to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) Team. We are taking bold steps to create best in market experiences by leveraging a number of Talent Acquisition and Assessment Technologies. We are a global group of talented and driven colleagues focused on unleashing our potential, by bringing internal and external best practices to life. Our mission is to enable Citi and current and future employees to reach their highest potential, by matching their interests and strengths with Citi’s career opportunities
This newly created role / team will be a critical part of how we enable our Global TA Function to drive and influence Citi’s diversity hiring strategy and outcomes reporting to the Global Head of TA Strategy and Programs (S&P). The role will work in partnership with Talent & Diversity (where they will be a virtual member) to ensure TA and wider HR are well equipped to help drive, influence and accelerate diverse hiring outcomes with the business as part of our Citi Representation agenda and strategy.
The role with a small team will act as advisors and consultants to TA and the business on effective management of the process and ensure the right level of understanding and capability both within HR and with Hiring managers. Critical to this work and a priority activity will be to ensure a data-driven approach to informing strategy and measuring effectiveness both in TA process as well as assessing how this can influence outcomes. This individual will ensure focus and monitor effective execution of diverse hiring goals as well as work to embed the discipline of diverse hiring best practice within the TA recruitment teams.
- Create and drive strategies to source and proactively reach out to diverse talent (either directly or by advising Recruitment Managers / teams and wider HR / Business partners)
- Lead the development of an effective and fully integrated diversity and talent acquisition strategy to support the needs of key stakeholders including prospective candidates , hiring managers, recruiters, HR partners, and Senior Leadership in partnership with the Global Talent & Diversity team
- Manage data-driven-decision making process in relation to diverse hiring efforts across businesses and regions
- Create reporting mechanisms and produce metrics /reports to show progress against initiatives and results working with the Systems and Process team in TA Strategy and Programs and HRSS reporting and analytics central team.
- Conduct analysis on business, function and geographic diversity data to understand, identify and determine areas of focus for TA and HR partners to manage with their business partners
- Responsible for tracking and maintaining KPIs across regions and businesses related diverse hiring (e.g. diverse slates, panels etc.) in partnership with HR Control and Compliance and Global Talent & Diversity
- Consult, advise and influence senior executives on Talent Acquisition diverse hiring strategies and solutions that improve and sustain business success
- Partner with HR partners and Talent and Diversity team to create, facilitate and or deliver diversity recruitment training for hiring leaders and recruiters to reduce bias in the selection process (Experienced and Campus)
- Provide advisory support to Regional Heads of TA to accelerate diversity recruiting efforts in EMEA and Asia regions
- Build processes that progress candidates from sourcing to interview slates, and acts as a central expert on the effective management of neutralizing bias that may occur at different parts of the process
- Forward Compatible – Bold, Collaborative, Curious, Determined, Empathetic, Adaptable
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge in the Talent Acquisition space with a strong understanding of process, systems, technology and sourcing platforms
- Experience in a dynamic data-driven strategy role, experience preferred in D&I, HR business partner, Talent Acquisition and / or Talent Management
- Ability to analyze data and prepare reports / recommendations supported by strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Executive level ability in strategic thinking and operational excellence with a track record of delivering results against clear measurable success criteria
- Strategy design and implementation of major programs experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach and influence peer group in decision-making and strategic processes
- Results-oriented with ability to conceive and execute business/operating plans.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HR management, Business or related field
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders concurrently with significant program management experience.
- Exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills demonstrating cross cultural understanding and knowledge across multiple geographic locations
- Demonstrable Influence management skills to lead and champion change
- Knowledge of event activation strategies and recruitment tools, process and associated technologies as well as Federal, State and Local EEO laws across the Globe
- Proactive, confident self-starter who can gain respect of senior business leadership and can build relationships at all levels
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity CLICK HERE.