Enterprise Chief Data Office: Learning & Development Analyst
As a bank with a soul, Citi creates economic value that is always systemically responsible and in our clients’ best interests. While many only see Citi as a financial institution, our Enterprise Operations & Technology teams rival most tech peers. We reimagine client and partner experiences to deliver excellence through secure, reliable, and efficient services. Our technology solutions are the foundations of everything we do from keeping the bank safe, managing global resources, and providing the technical tools our workers need to be successful to designing our digital architecture and ensuring our platforms provide a first-class customer experience. Our commitment to diversity ensures our workforce represents the clients we serve from all walks of life, backgrounds, and origins. We foster an environment were people want to work. We value and demand respect for others, promote individuals based on merit, and ensure opportunities for personal development are widely available to all. Ideal candidates are innovators with diverse backgrounds who bring their authentic selves to work and complement our culture of delivering results with pride. If you are a problem solver who seeks passion in your work, come join us. We’ll enable growth and progress together.
As part of the Chief Of Staff team in the Enterprise Chief Data Office (ECDO), this role will support the L&D and Communications - Business Analysis Group Manager by partnering with various teams to establish and maintain the ECDO Learning & Development plan. This role requires an adaptable strategic leader who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to the direction of future plans, as well as provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business.
- Support the development and maintain the overall L&D strategy for ECDO that aligns to the Enterprise Data Management strategy and objectives and leverages the initiatives and processes promoted by L&D and HR
- Support the curation of the recommended training curriculum that draws on a collection of Citi courses for professional soft skills, functional, technical and domain knowledge, ECDO Knowledge Transfer sessions as well as third party industry standard Data related training all via a designated ECDO learning gateway maintained in the “Degreed” platform
- Support the assignment and tracking of mandatory training in the Learning Management System
- Support the reporting of training completion metrics to various Businesses & Functions and Governing Bodies for Key Data Roles across the organization.
- Support the development and rollout of the Data Academy in alignment with the new Enterprise Data L&D Strategy.
- Contribute to the identification and implementation of ongoing process improvement opportunities to proactively address pain points.
- Support the partnership with ECDO managers and HR to leverage the Analyst & Intern Programs to provide a successful pipeline of new talent into the ECDO Organization and ensure the ECDO rotational assignments are well designed and promoted across the program.
- Contribute to the drafting of individual and global training related correspondence and communications, in partnership with the Communications Team, Global Public Affairs team and other internal stakeholders
- Support the development and maintenance of the Training digital strategy currently executed through the ECDO website and share point sites utilized by the ECDO teams
- Other ad hoc and special projects as directed by the office
- Experience in driving business results through effective use of technology solutions
- Demonstrated track record of collaboration across multiple internal business groups
- Excellent project management and organizational skills and capability to multi-task, handling multiple projects and priorities at one time
- Solid problem-solving skills to proactively address business questions and the ability to understand changes as it relates to the evolving reporting landscape
- Requires analytical skills and project management understanding in addition to technical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced Excel and PowerPoint,
- Experience in SharePoint Administration
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6-10 years of experience with related role and subject matter expert in overall field
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and relationship-building skills are required
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills; ability to present ideas to audiences at all levels internally
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in direction and can successfully navigate ambiguity
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated success in managing deliverables within aggressive timeframes
- Able to cope under time pressures and manage multiple projects and priorities in a changing environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail and process orientation
- Possesses strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to conduct research/analysis, organize findings and build presentations
- Able to handle confidential and sensitive company information responsibly
- Must be a self-starter, flexible, innovative and adaptive
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Administration
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs