Enterprise Architecture - Project Senior Lead - R22035790 - Transformation General – Program
Tampa, FloridaJob Req ID 22542102
Citi is undergoing a Transformation to modernize and simplify the bank. We’re raising the bar and taking the opportunity to reevaluate the way we do business. This includes fostering a culture of curiosity and excellence and shifting our mindset to be simpler and data driven, making Citi an easier place to work and improving client experience. If you’re ready to be at the forefront of Transformation while taking your career to the next level, we invite you to come and join us!
As one of the world’s most global banks, Citi gives you the tools to make a difference. Through Transformation, we’re building the future of the bank and shaping the banking industry. Citi employs over 220,000 individuals located around the world, encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, cultures and backgrounds. Some of the skills that will make you successful in this role include:
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Credible Challenge
- Risk Management
- Data and Results Driven
The Enterprise Architecture (EA) Group is a dynamic strategic organization at the forefront of Citi's Transformation efforts. We act as a catalyst across businesses and functions and drive the transformation of Citi into a simpler, customer-centric organization. We are responsible for partnering with business lines and functions to establish the framework and execution of the simplification program, which includes developing enterprise-wide domain taxonomies, publishing standard playbooks and procedures, as well as creating process and design engineering models. We provide the businesses and functions with ongoing governance, program oversight, metrics and reporting to ensure consistency, control, and accountability and part to develop the frameworks that are the foundations of everything we do.
The Project Senior Lead is a strategic professional with excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally often at a senior level. Developed diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other area. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy
- Responsible for the management of significant projects may manage a department, product or process with a large amount of independence.
- Identifies stakeholders and key organizations and build and manage relationships with each.
- Directs the creation of multiple projects of work and manage their alignment to business goals.
- Leads the facilitation, coordination, and arbitration of cross-functional macro level topics within/across projects and with Senior Management.
- Leads the identification and drive resolution of issues, including those outside established projects of work.
- Works with stakeholders to ensure project scope definition meets business objectives.
- Works with Project Sponsor to ensure business case/cost benefit analysis is in line with business objectives.
- Drives adherence to project processes, procedures, methods, and standards for project delivery and leverage across the project.
- Assists project team in negotiating for resources owned by other departments in order ensure the project can be completed.
- Directs the communication of status, issue, and risk disposition to all stakeholders, including senior management, on a timely basis.
- Directs the identification of risks which impact project delivery and ensure mitigation strategies are developed and executed when necessary.
- Develops and exercises business plans, policies and procedures and may also be responsible for various projects to improve efficiencies.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Experience leading and reporting on large scale initiatives/programs/projects.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal relationships with ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- PMP a plus.
- 10+ years of related experience in program/project management, process improvement and/or operations processes.
- Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Family Group:Project and Program Management
Job Family:Project Management
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 95 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
“By joining Transformation, you will be at the center of driving change at Citi. You’ll help us lay the foundation to make this a better place to work and do business by implementing sound risk and controls. This team will give you a launchpad of endless opportunities to grow as a professional and challenge yourself while working across various functions.”
Risk & Controls Transformation Lead
“Citi hires people for their potential and not just their experience. This gives people, including myself, the opportunity to try different roles and explore new careers. Transformation at Citi is a new adventure and will challenge how we do things at Citi: with clients, with regulators and with our peers.”
Mexico Transformation Head
“Data Transformation is a great area to be a part of at Citi. Data is at the heart of our business and ensuring that our data is of good quality with clear ownership is imperative to our success.”
Data Operating Model and Governance Program Lead
“This is an exciting area to work in at Citi! Being part of Transforming a 200+ year-old institution is a once in a lifetime opportunity. This is relatively new work, so not only you can learn new skills and get exposure, but you can play a pivotal role in shaping the Citi of the future.”
Data Tooling and Capability Head
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs