ECDO Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Reports Data Tracing Lead
The Enterprise Tracing Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Reports Leader will be responsible for the end-to-end data tracing process for prioritized reports, including planning, scoping, sampling, test execution and observation validation. This lead will report to the Enterprise Chief Data Officer (ECDO) Data Tracing Program Lead and work closely with Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Reports use case owners, Federated Chief Data Officer's (FCDOs), Data Governance Officers (DGOs) and Global Functions Technology (GFT) to move cycles forward, manage execution risk and lead cycle closing meetings ensuring adherence to Data Tracing Operating Model.
This lead will be responsible for addressing cycle related obstacles, make complex strategic decisions on data tracing approach, collaborate with senior stakeholders on direction and strategy, and clearly articulate themes, issues and resolutions to senior management. This leader will interface with Regulators and Internal Audit on Data Tracing Program results and audits.
The Enterprise Tracing Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Reports Leader will manage a team of 20+ resources. Success for this team is to effectively and efficiently operationalize data tracing cycles aligned to the Data Tracing Multi Year Plan and Operating Model testing data reported to regulators match their original source values, and conform to reporting requirements to identify areas which may require stronger data quality controls or compensating measures.
- Create a culture that drives client excellence, controls excellence and operational excellence by taking leadership and ownership, delivering with pride and succeeding together to deliver defined data tracing outcomes at every level of the team
- Partner with GFT, Business Technology, Report Owners, FCDOs, DGOs and external consultants to design and implement the Target State Data Tracing Operating Model.
- Lead Data Tracing Cycles Execution and Team for Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Reports prioritized scope
- Manage the E2E report pillar tracing team to enable them to successfully deliver on their objectives. Prioritize work, provide guidance throughout cycles, develop team member’s data skills and seeks or provides training on cycle scope. Present Tracing Cycle Results on various Data & Report Committees and Forums.
- Bring clarity to challenging problems, mitigate cycles execution risk and help others engage in and embrace a solution.
- Ensure adherence to relevant policies, standards and operating procedures pertaining to Data Tracing E2E Process
- Support Data Tracing transformation, Consent order initiative and automation opportunities.
- Support the standardization of Citi’s Data Tracing Operating Model, Cycle Execution and Work Papers
- Promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across organizations. Demonstrates effective work relationships with business and global function colleagues
- Assess impact of actions and adjust as needed; simplify and standardize at every opportunity
- Support Internal Audit, ICRM, ORM and Regulatory Tracing Reviews for Liquidity and Regulatory Capital Report scope
- Opportunity to transform ECDO Data Tracing Program to Target State and drive business results.
- Build a network across senior CAO, ECDO, FCDO, Citi Finance and O&T partners.
- Exposure to Finance, Risk and Technology organizations.
- Exposure to key leads in the Consent Order and Transformation initiatives
The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Three tiers of primary subject matter knowledge:
- Financial product knowledge
- US GAAP knowledge
- Liquidity and Regulatory Capital reports experience with key regulatory reports for banking organizations (e.g., FR2052a, LCR, FFIEC101, Y9C HC-R etc.)
- Quality Assurance transaction testing experience a plus
- Ability to collaborate, coordinate and execute with the broader teams, business partners, FCDOs, Report Owners, Data Providers, technology and global functions to drive the implementation of strategies and successful execution of tracing cycles
- Well-developed organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills, aligned with excellent attention to detail and time management
- Audit or prior regulatory reporting experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills required often at an internal senior level and external communication with regulators may be necessary. Strong ability to communicate clearly to both technical experts and non-technical business leaders
- Cross Function and Cross Site People Management Experience
- 12+ Years Experience including 10 + years' managerial experience including Managing through others
- Strong executive presence; confident in presenting a balanced view to key stakeholders and senior management.
- Strong ability in strategic thinking to address complex challenges; must be able to look towards the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; can easily pose future scenarios; can think globally; and can discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues
- Adaptable, flexible, Agile and able to respond to changes in priorities.
- Proven successful track record of navigating operations and technology organizations, effective communication to senior leadership and driving results across global organizations
- Continuous improvement mind-set
- Bachelors / University Degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA, Masters degree, Masters in Accounting preferred
- CA, CPA, CFA certification a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Finance
Job Family:Data Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Join our team
strong diverse employees
Socially minded employees volunteering in communities across 90 countries
Meaningful career opportunities thanks to a physical presence in over 98 markets
We foster a culture that embraces all individuals and encourages diverse perspectives, where you can make an impact and grow your career. At Citi, we value colleagues that demonstrate high professional standards, a strong sense of integrity and generosity, intellectual curiosity, and rigor. We recognize the importance of owning your career, with the commitment that if you do, we promise to meet you more than half way.
You have no saved jobs
Previously Viewed Jobs
You have no viewed jobs