Match Your Skills
Let us search jobs for you based on the skills and experience listed in your LinkedIn™ Profile.
Career OpportunityApply Now
Data Management Lead Analyst (Data Quality Metrics), FRI Data Services - VP
- Primary Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Finance
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18076524
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The Finance and Risk Infrastructure (FRI) organization is looking for dynamic individuals to help shape the future of the Finance and Risk organizations. Data Services is charged with leading Finance and Risk’s efforts to provide accurate information of the highest quality to our customers, shareholders and regulators, grounded in developing and instituting the most efficient processes to do so. Data Services processes are comprised of: Data governance which includes the governance and enforcement of content and standards, the prioritization of data quality remediation (including Issue Management Resolution (IMR) actions) and securing funding for data quality efforts; data operations (acquisition, anchoring, correcting and supply of data) surrounding various data repositories; and data quality which brings together metrics, tracing, control and other activities, whether performed in the function or in Operations, against Finance/Risk data sources, intermediate and final output processes, and cross-report checks.
This role is a key position in the FRI Data Services organization and actively supports the team efforts to improve Data Quality by monitoring Data Quality issues resolution to provide accurate data for reporting. The role involves coordinating Data Quality efforts beyond Global Functions into other Business areas yet impacting the Consumers of Data Services throughput.
The incumbent will act as key representatives for the FRI Data Services organization.
Key responsibilities include:
- Data Quality requirements, testing development, implementation and maintenance
- Metrics collection and processing to generate management insight into data quality SLA adherence
- Support of DQ issue remediation via Issue Management Resolution (IMR) process and other strategic and tactical dispositions of data quality breaks
- Project plan and coordinate process with DRA, Regional Data Quality and ADS/SDR Source System Owners as required
- Interaction with Chief Data Office, Internal Audit and other data quality partners
- Data Quality process re-engineering and improvement
- Data Quality education and training
Bachelor’s Degree required
- 5+ years’ experience in Finance and/or Risk organizations with processes that span the full spectrum of geographic, functional and business perspectives.
- Prior experience/significant knowledge of the operations of Citi preferred
- Experience providing status reporting and presentation materials to Senior Management
- Root Cause Analysis and Data Management experience
- Proven track record collaborating and building relationships and influencing across the organization.
- Proven track record of process transformations, including technology integration beneficial
- Outstanding analytical, strategic and problem solving skills coupled with strong finance and internal control skills.
- Personally demonstrates the desire for continuous learning and creates environments where employees are provided development opportunities.
- Ability to understand the strategic direction and deliver successful results in a complex and cross functional organization.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and influencing skills, able to build a broad base of support among key decision makers.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables, excellent time management skills and prioritize appropriately.
- Ability to identify and drive change by thinking "out of the box".
- Strong and demonstrated execution skills.
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and DBMS tools such as MS Access