Match Your Skills
Search jobs based on your LinkedIn profile.
CSIS Open Source Intelligence – Cyber SpecialistApply Now Locations: Tampa, Florida, New York, New York Job Function: Corporate Services Employee Status: Regular Job ID: 20182591
The Global Intelligence & Analysis (GIA) program in Citi Security & Investigative Services (CSIS) is a dynamic program combining specialized intelligence and analytical resources, in support of cyber, fraud, internal misconduct, security, and other complex issues that arise throughout Citi. This position is embedded with the Citi Fraud Fusion center (CFFC). The CFFC utilizes and depends on a strong “Team of Teams” approach, partnering with key teams of Subject Matter experts to combine intelligence, analysis, mitigation, and investigation into a holistic approach to fraud management of cyber enabled financial crimes and threats.
We are a quickly evolving organization charged with solving some of the most challenging intelligence and analytical questions posed to Citi. The work we do will engage your whole brain (as well as a fair amount of your time) and our most impactful achievements have one crucial feature in common: Colleagues who embrace our six Citi Leadership Standards:
- Develops Our People - We value growth * #LifeLongLearners
- Drives Value - We strive for excellence * #MakingAnImpact
- Works As A Partner - We succeed and fail as a team * #DreamTeam
- Champions Progress - We push ourselves to innovate * #ThinkingOutsideTheBox
- Lives Our Values - We believe every opinion counts * #Respect
- Delivers Results - We put our stakeholders first * #ProblemSolvers
It's a great place to work. So, if you think you are up for it, see if these apply to you:
- I enjoy working in a creative and high-paced environment where no two days are the same
- I am self-aware and use this ability to stay flexible and positively direct my behavior
- I enjoy being part of a diverse, multicultural and globally dispersed team
- I communicate openly with others, share my ideas, and listen
- I value being surrounded by talented, committed and supportive colleagues
- I want my work to be meaningful and impactful
- I like to solve problems collaboratively and to be intellectually challenged
- I embrace change with agility and a positive attitude
A little about this gig:
Based in New York, New York or Tampa, Florida, this position reports to the senior vice president of Open Source Intelligence.
The lead analyst position is a global program role requiring expertise in cyber enabled fraud; specifically in the use of analytics, link analysis, and predictive analytics. A successful candidate is someone who wants to take charge of their own career. So we are looking for high performers willing to bring their “A-game” and with significant understanding and expertise in:
• Cyber enabled fraud, specifically card enabled fraud methodologies
• Experience working in deep and dark web networks
• Advanced knowledge of financial payment networks and processes
• Thorough understanding payment attach vectors and TTPs
• Extensive experience in open source intelligence concepts, resources, and tradecraft
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Lead intelligence analysis of complex open source and cyber related cases, using advanced intelligence, approved tradecraft, and advanced intelligence resources.
• Manage intelligence collection capabilities for the Citi Fraud Fusion Center OSINT team, including identification and vetting of new and innovative intelligence sources, methodologies, and collection tradecraft - Utilizing multiple intelligence concepts for collection and validation of both raw and processed information (structured and unstructured data)
• Partner with Citi stakeholders, business partners, and external colleagues on open source methodologies and tools for finding disparate data.
• Deliver detailed and professional briefings on advanced analytics capabilities, resources, and tradecraft.
• Leadership of sub-program, which may include management of people, management of vendors or outside resources, case/project assignments and oversight, approval of final products, and program reporting.
• Training and mentoring of others, including ongoing professional development.
The lead analyst position is a high visibility, advanced position requiring proven experience in intelligence analysis, strategy and planning, and leading quickly developing programs. If you have the following, we would like to talk to you:
• Bachelor's degree required and advanced degrees are welcome
• Minimum of 3-5 years of advanced analytical, cyber fraud, or intelligence experience
• Proven record of accomplishment in information gathering, including strong use of commercial databases, internet and non‐digitized sources, deep and dark web, financial criminal forums, social media, etc.
• Experience in utilizing visualization software applications. Specifically link analysis e.g. Palantir, Semantica Pro, Link Explorer, or i2 Analyst Notebook
• Demonstrated ability to analyze, evaluate and interpret complex data with a strong understanding and application of analytical techniques
• Motivated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in a very fast paced and dynamic operational settings
• Ability to work independently and with minimal oversight, while producing high quality analysis
• Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a globally dispersed team
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, through all levels of the organization; with high quality written products and infographics required
• Exceptional business writing skills, including report and presentation development for key leadership
• Advanced expertise in Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint, & SharePoint – demonstrated creativity in use of these products to solve analytical problems
• Established project management skills - Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously and executes daily duties with minimal supervision
• Foreign language capabilities are beneficial
-------------------------------------------------Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - US
------------------------------------------------------Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting